Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever bought one except for a Clarks sneaker that I had an awful time trying to put on.  Once it was on....if was fantastic!  But it took almost 5 minutes just trying to get it on.  I  had to buy a shoe horn,  Even then it was a struggle, I was forced to return it.   For a while afterwards I hesitated buying one.  

Oddly enough my favorite shoe I ever got from QVC was the Clarks Cloud Stepper sneaker in Emily (I think that was the name) It was the shoe you could wear with or without a sock.  Loved it.  Fit my foot perfectly.  I wore it to work over 2 years almost everyday. It's no longer available, but I sometimes look for it.  Almost all colors sold out & hasn't been back since.

Regular Contributor

Clark’s website has 30% off and free shipping, if you want to check what they still have.

Trusted Contributor

A three-tiered ruffle-like top from SG and another of her raincoatsj/jackets.  Those two things were around forever as they tried to dump the quantity that never sold.  

Honored Contributor

TSVs definitely do not sell out as quickly or in the high numbers they did years ago.

Respected Contributor

I remember earth sandals that people complained would not stay on their feet. I bought them and had the same problem. QVC did recognize a problem and refunded the cost of the returns. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Disasters!

[ Edited ]

I'm sure that over my  almost 30 years as a QVC customer, I have bought TSV's that were a disaster, even a complete bust.  So what ?????  Those items probably amount to less than 1% of all my purchases because I don't buy every TSV.  I buy very few TSV's because, honestly, the price break on TSV's is not so great.  I'm not a QVC hater the way some posters are.  I don't look for stuff to complain about.  QVC, actually all the shopping channels and Amazon have enhanced my life and made it possible for me to have the things I want and need delivered to my door with a few key strokes so it doens't matter at to me that ocassionally I get dud.  

Regular Contributor

@chrystaltree   I'm whole heartedly agree with you.  I've bought a few dud products, some of them were TSVs, but I am largely pleased with my QVC purchases.

Sometimes I'll see a TSV for something I've really wanted (or needed).  I have learned to wait for the reviews even if it costs me a little more later before buying some of them, however.  Generally, if the cost is over $100 I probably wait.  

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I remember days when the TSV sold out early in the day.  Of course, those were actually special.  In recent years there are so many repeats of things that people aren't buying. In addition, many of the prices for the nicer items are just out of our price range.

@grandma r 

I remember those days too! There was a time when most TSVs were gone by noon. I know some jewelry & fashion specials were gone in the early morning hours. Then we got a lot of OTOs. Those were the days!  

Trusted Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I remember earth sandals that people complained would not stay on their feet. I bought them and had the same problem. QVC did recognize a problem and refunded the cost of the returns. 

I well remember that TSV Earth sandal because I was one of the returns. It was a sizing disaster. Q refunded shipping for all returns. I have not purchased an Earth shoe on Q since then. That sandal episode taught me that TSV’s made just for QVC are often inferior merchandise. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Disasters!

[ Edited ]

Today's (Saturday's) Big Deal has neither pictures of the available colors or "click here" measurements.  This is a set of two Quacker shirts.  There was obviously little planning done in selecting this item.  I'd be willing to bet there's something seriously wrong with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment