Trusted Contributor

T'weaked by natures extreme was terrible.  Sent mine back,  awful stuff.  Reviews were awful.

Valued Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

TSVs definitely do not sell out as quickly or in the high numbers they did years ago.

You’d think that would tell them something!

@GenXmuse , @Daysdee This could be attributed to the fact that there are more shopping options online and the rise of the big box store. I’m sure that any Amazon Prime member like me always checks Amazon before purchasing something from QVC. I may even find a similar product with better features for a lesser price during that check. There were only a couple thousand Walmarts in the country and no Targets when QVC first started.

Target has been around since 1962. 

@LorelaiGilmore  Correct, but there was only 1 store at that time. By 1986 when QVC was founded, Target had 246 stores across the country. In the context of a discussion about big box stores being competitors of QVC, 246 Target stores across 50 states would not have been a big competition for QVC in 1986. In 2019, however, the 1844 Target stores in the USA could be viewed as a legitimate competitor.

Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV Disasters!

[ Edited ]

There were these tumblers to keep drink hot or cold and I couldn’t get the little cover off to drink from it. I read the reviews and lots of people had the same experience. I haven’t bought anything from that vendor since. 

Trusted Contributor
This past spring, a Denim & Co. jacket in the bleached denim color. It was so cute & I wanted to keep it, but it stunk to high heaven! Nothing would get that musty smell out...washing it, fabric softener, airing it out. I can't believe it passed quality control. Everyone complained about it. But they continued selling it!
Valued Contributor

I believe they sell some things knowing that they are not a good value & hope customers won't bother to send them back. They don't care!! QVC is not what it used to be. Have you shopped at Kohl's, Penny's, TJ Maxx, Home Goods etc. I was house bound for awhile & I was shocked when I realized how similar products were & how much less they were selling for. It's worth a trip to a real store. Check it out!

Honored Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

TSVs definitely do not sell out as quickly or in the high numbers they did years ago.

You’d think that would tell them something!

@GenXmuse , @Daysdee This could be attributed to the fact that there are more shopping options online and the rise of the big box store. I’m sure that any Amazon Prime member like me always checks Amazon before purchasing something from QVC. I may even find a similar product with better features for a lesser price during that check. There were only a couple thousand Walmarts in the country and no Targets when QVC first started.

Target has been around since 1962. 

Speaking of Target their online shopping has really improved.  Fast shipping, two-day delivery, free shipping and more items available.  I placed another order today,