Honored Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Two big turnoffs.

Indigo 78% cotton/21% elastane/13% polyester/7% rayon.

With all that spandex, I might be able to get into an XXXS.  Ha!

Rise slightly below the waist.  

@Foxxee  I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it is actually only 2%...add up the % in red.

@Susan Louise 

No, the percentages don't add up, look like an error, but I couldn't help myself.  

Regular Contributor

I bought the Dark Indigo and Black because it seems those are new colors to this line. The "Dark Wash" looks like Black so I just ordered the Black. Lol I read really good reviews about this line with their other styles so I went ahead and ordered. I thought it was weird that we had NYDJ TSV, Kim Gravel TSV and now these within a short period os time? I already ordered Kim's jeans but couldn't resist these ones. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

These look more fitted than a straight leg jean to me. Of course, IMO the Q likes to put their models in sizes that are too small sometime so that may be why these look so tight? I don't really like pull on jeans anyway. I have 4 pairs of Levi straight leg jeans so I don't need these. 

Super Contributor

Just saying - I bought the Denim & Co TSV duo stretch legging on August 10th knowing that the advance order date was 8/30.  Today, (September 3rd) when checking my account, they are still in processing, not shipped.  I would suggest you consider you may not get these jeans in September, hopefully, November.  I can only hope my leggings will be coming by November also, but who knows?

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

Just saying - I bought the Denim & Co TSV duo stretch legging on August 10th knowing that the advance order date was 8/30.  Today, (September 3rd) when checking my account, they are still in processing, not shipped.  I would suggest you consider you may not get these jeans in September, hopefully, November.  I can only hope my leggings will be coming by November also, but who knows?

Might get them in time for our central Florida "cold front" lol

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

The talls are only 33". 🙁. Talls by other designers are 34" at least.  Therefore, these probably won't work for me.  Since the cost of trying them on is cost prohibitive to me-no order.  

In clothing, I try to order only what I am sure will be a keeper.  JMHO

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Description says Machine Wash, Line Dry.  Just like NYDJ.  I hate stiff jeans and I don't use fabric softener because it leaves a film on your clothes.  So, I will probably pass even though I love a slim straight leg if that makes sense.  Also, these in Petite are 27".  Better than Kim G. at 28".

Respected Contributor

I like these jeans but am stumped that they say "air dry". I have never seen this for a jean before.  It will take forever to dry in the winter.  Can't they be put in the dry on the air only cycle?

Honored Contributor

These jeans are really nice. I just don't need any more jeans in my jeans closet. I have LOTS in MANY colors but only 2 or 3 brands - d&co, belle, and a brand from target which I love.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

With this kind of waist they have to have to good a fit, the elastic works much better for my figure type.  A 42 inch hip sounds very small for a size 16. 

@Shelbelle    They may have made them smaller to compensate for the stretch.  I'm not ordering until the presentation to see what Gary says about the fit.

I noticed they used different item numbers for the lengths which means you can't get free exchanges if you decide you want a different length.  Sneaky. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment