Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

@SilleeMee wrote:

Does anyone know what size Courtney was wearing in the presentation? I thought she said size 2 in regular...?? She said she normally wears petite but they didn't have that on set so she wore the regular length.

Yes - I heard her say a 2 in regular length. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Does anyone know what size Courtney was wearing in the presentation? I thought she said size 2 in regular...?? She said she normally wears petite but they didn't have that on set so she wore the regular length.

Yes - I heard her say a 2 in regular length. 

Thank you! @itsmagic 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1 wrote:
Does the website have the wrong picture for the dark wash? What the host is showing dark wash doesn’t look like the website.

@cosmic1   Elise keeps making the mistake between the Dark Wash and the Deep Indigo -- the whole show.  I noticed in the TSV midnight hour Courtney stumbled on those two shades as well, but she did end up getting them right.  Perhaps the hosts cards have them switched.  Elise is wearing the Deep Indigo with the whiskering that she said she chose because she loves the whiskering.

The Dark Wash is the darkest shade with no whiskering and tonal thread. 

Gary is not correcting her and neither is the producer in her ear!

Frequent Contributor

She said she was wearing 2 petite and that she would get a 2 regular if she planned on wearing boots.

Contributor

I noticed this too. Glad I saw part of the midnight show because if I just saw the one this morning I would have thought I ordered the wrong color. I ordered the dark wash (no whiskering).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Petites are selling out already. I just ordered 3 petite pairs. Then I saw Elise, who is 5'2" wearing petite, and noticed they look ankle length to me so that made me order the regular length, too. So I got 6 pairs total. I need to try them on and then decide which length(s) to keep. Gary said this is the only order this season so that's why I'm getting 6 pairs now, use PayPal to pay for them and have PayPal refund me the return shipping so I won't feel so bad about the returns I'll be making.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Petites are selling out already. I just ordered 3 petite pairs. Then I saw Elise, who is 5'2" wearing petite, and noticed they look ankle length to me so that made me order the regular length, too. So I got 6 pairs total. I need to try them on and then decide which length(s) to keep. Gary said this is the only order this season so that's why I'm getting 6 pairs now, use PayPal to pay for them and have PayPal refund me the return shipping so I won't feel so bad about the returns I'll be making.

@SilleeMee Interesting...How does that work with returns/PayPal?? ~ I can use PayPal too and will do from now on if that means they refund return ship costs? But doesn't the refund come from QVC??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The whiskering/fading looks awful and the shape of the legs just not my style. And after seeing what they looked like models - a definite “no” for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sir Cancelot    Th petite are only a 27 inseam.   If Courtney was wearing petite then they are longer than the advertised inseam.  The pants she had on came almost to  the bottom of very high heels she was wearing.   They looked more like the regular length.    Elise  is wearing them in the Petite this morning and she is very short and she's wearing them with sneakers and they come just past her ankle to the top of her shoe.  

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee Interesting...How does that work with returns/PayPal?? ~ I can use PayPal too and will do from now on if that means they refund return ship costs? But doesn't the refund come from QVC??

@amyb 

Search for this in google:

PayPal Return Shipping On Us 

Follow the directions there and be sure to read the part about "Exclusions" at the bottom of that screen. There are some limitations with using their service.