Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

[ Edited ]

@amyb wrote:

Anybody receive these yet that ordered dark wash or indigo that can advise which was the one with contrast stitching and which was the one with tonel stitching??

I know there was some confusion that the website might be wrong, confusion in the presentations with the hosts and Gary...never seemed to get resolved when I watched.

I wound up not ordering because of it...however was curious as I still might do so since I kept one pair on check in case we found out..

They are in advanced order status and won't ship until 9/20 so no one has gotten them yet. @amyb 

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that D&Co. will re-order these particular jeans, and keep them as a 'staple' jeans item.

Mainly because it is an excellent seller.  Lots of customers want this type of jean, including myself.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quite a few are still available, which surprises me.  I viewed Regular length.  Haven't checked the other lengths. 

$44.12

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
New Contributor

The dark indigo has contrast stitching. I bought the 8 tall. I'm 5'9, and they came down right below my ankle. The fit to me was not tight, but not loose either. I'm going to keep them. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Retired2016Vegas wrote:

The dark indigo has contrast stitching. I bought the 8 tall. I'm 5'9, and they came down right below my ankle. The fit to me was not tight, but not loose either. I'm going to keep them. Hope this helps.

@Retired2016Vegas   Interesting 1st post...

How did you get yours since they are on advance order that don't ship out til this week?

Advance Order Ships Week of 09/20/21

Honored Contributor

My order is getting ready to ship! Status says it's in the 'Preparing your order' step. YAY! happy dance - Copy.gif

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 3 pair of these jeans. Just received my first pair. Received the wrong length. I ordered the regular length. The package on the outside says reg. length. but the jeans say P for petite. Tried them on to make sure. Yep they are petite very short and the fit rise was short.

Already chatted with customer service. They are sold out. They told me to return them and I will not be charged the return fee.

Too many mistakes were made with this TSV.

I hope those who ordered get your correct sizes

Respected Contributor

My order is processing. Says it will be here by Wednesday. Ordered 14 petite, medium wash. Will report back when I get the jeans 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@amyb. Mine came today. The website was correct. I ordered the dark wash because I wanted the darkest blue without the contrast stitching and that is what I received. All day, the hosts were mixing up the dark wash and dark indigo. I did order the dark indigo in case the website was wrong and it is still in being prepared for shipping.
Respected Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
@amyb. Mine came today. The website was correct. I ordered the dark wash because I wanted the darkest blue without the contrast stitching and that is what I received. All day, the hosts were mixing up the dark wash and dark indigo. I did order the dark indigo in case the website was wrong and it is still in being prepared for shipping.

Very helpful, thanks for posting @cosmic1 

Unfortunately, Q cancelled my pair I kept on check to see what was what before pulling the trigger...but I'm sure I could reinstate it now if I want, for the new price, likely.

Question...can you review for us? True to your size? Like the style? Anything you might like to share to tell us if they are a winner or not? Tks again.