Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,977
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

I heard one host say, can't remember which one, that they only brought in 85,000 jeans total and that was the only order of the season...no more coming in after these are sold out unfortunately. 85,000 doesn't seem like it's enough to me to be called a TSV.Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,769
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...


@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Gosh, what a screwup! I have absolutely no idea which color will be mailed to me. I ordered by the photo online which showed the dark wash but was called dark indigo. I bet I get the darker one that I don't want. Everything is sold out in my size so I can't change sizes. I pre-ordered the minute I received the pre-sale email so I could have changed my order if QVC fixed the issue before they went live on air.


Well....I believe you will get the wrong color because I'm pretty sure the website pics were screwed up, and they will go by the correct color names when they ship. Sorry. Definitely, if that happens, call Q Customer Svc, explaining that and have them credit your ship costs to return!!

 

What a mess this will cause...you watch. Too bad because people like Gary and team probably plan for months and months for TSV's only to have this all screw up. Yes they are selling out, so they'll "make their numbers today"...but...I think returns are gong to be a nightmare.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,157
Registered: ‎11-30-2013

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

I watched every single presentation and not once did they talk about in between sizing. They're sold out and I still don't know which size to order. Did anyone think the size 16 looked tight on Carolyn? If so, I guess I should go with the larger of my 2 sizes. Ugh.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,977
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...


@ImOutOfNicknames wrote:

I watched every single presentation and not once did they talk about in between sizing. They're sold out and I still don't know which size to order. Did anyone think the size 16 looked tight on Carolyn? If so, I guess I should go with the larger of my 2 sizes. Ugh.

 


 

 

@ImOutOfNicknames 

I thought they looked the right fit on Carolyn, not too tight or too loose. I would keep in mind that all jeans do stretch out (I don't care what anyone says) and usually by the end of the day they are loose. 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 216
Registered: ‎12-28-2015

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...


@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Gosh, what a screwup! I have absolutely no idea which color will be mailed to me. I ordered by the photo online which showed the dark wash but was called dark indigo. I bet I get the darker one that I don't want. Everything is sold out in my size so I can't change sizes. I pre-ordered the minute I received the pre-sale email so I could have changed my order if QVC fixed the issue before they went live on air.


Me too!!!!  Grrrrrrr.  Oh well, I will have to wait and see what is in the package when it arrives.

Super Contributor
Posts: 465
Registered: ‎04-07-2010

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

The last presentation states to go by what the website is showing. Lol!  It will all be a big surprise when it arrives.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,157
Registered: ‎11-30-2013

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...


@SilleeMee wrote:

@ImOutOfNicknames wrote:

I watched every single presentation and not once did they talk about in between sizing. They're sold out and I still don't know which size to order. Did anyone think the size 16 looked tight on Carolyn? If so, I guess I should go with the larger of my 2 sizes. Ugh.

 


 

 

@ImOutOfNicknames 

I thought they looked the right fit on Carolyn, not too tight or too loose. I would keep in mind that all jeans do stretch out (I don't care what anyone says) and usually by the end of the day they are loose. 


You're right. Maybe the lower size. Darn. I need to cancel some of them. HELP! Lol 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,999
Registered: ‎04-28-2010

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

I thought something was 'off' color-wise in Courtney's (first presentation) presentation.

 

The solid indigo should have been labeled Indigo, imo.  Not a 'wash'.   

 

So, I didn't order, and hopefully they will repeat the TSV price later this year, with the correct color descriptions. 

 

Otherwise, I love this jean, and I'm looking forward to the solid Indigo and also solid Black options.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor
Posts: 183
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

This color issue is SO frustrating. When the hosts, producers and Gary all aren't sure then who is? I read one of the CS responses in the Q&A on the product page and that was ambiguous as well! The person asked about the Dark Wash and the CS replied that it's the "darkest of the blue jeans." ??

 

What I did is I went and searched for other "Easy Stretch" jeans and there's another new pair today and they have all the colors correct and the presenter showed them in order and seemed pretty confident. She said the order was...Light Wash, Medium Wash, Deep Indigo (stating it was new), then Dark Wash and Black. If you look at other older Easy Stretch jeans you can see from the listings that "Dark Wash" is dark and has no whiskering.

 

I ordered the Indigo and then Carolyn confused me so I ordered the Dark Wash and then I did some investigating and cancelled them and bought the Indigo again! Ugh. It's just crazy how they can't be clear and consistent throughout all the presentations! Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,056
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

Indigo would be the darkest color. Indigo is also referred as ink, representing a very deep dark sold blue.  It is sold out in my size .😔