Respected Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

@SilleeMee Tku! I will check it out.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Sir Cancelot    Th petite are only a 27 inseam.   If Courtney was wearing petite then they are longer than the advertised inseam.  The pants she had on came almost to  the bottom of very high heels she was wearing.   They looked more like the regular length.    Elise  is wearing them in the Petite this morning and she is very short and she's wearing them with sneakers and they come just past her ankle to the top of her shoe.  

@Teddixat 

Courtney was wearing the regular length. Elise was wearing the petite.

Contributor

Yes, she kept saying she was wearing the dark wash, but according to QVC.com,  she was wearing dark indigo.  I would be furious if I received something different from what I wanted and was charged for the return.  Gary didn't correct her!

Respected Contributor

@Arkyshopaholic wrote:

Yes, she kept saying she was wearing the dark wash, but according to QVC.com,  she was wearing dark indigo.  I would be furious if I received something different from what I wanted and was charged for the return.  Gary didn't correct her!

I cancelled my order for the dark indigo due to the difference in colors online and on TV.  Don’t want to deal with a return I have to pay for. 

Frequent Contributor

According to customer service chat I had earlier today, Elise is correct and the pictures on the website are wrong. I ordered what was listed as "dark wash" a couple of days ago. Don't know if it is worth the hassle to try to fix it. 

Trusted Contributor

I sure hope I get an answer during this 9 am show. I've ordered 2 pairs in 2 different sizes. I'm between sizes and measurements never seem to work for me here. I'm a solid 16W in DG2. I did order a pair of flexible jeans one time in a size 16, and they were pretty tight. So I don't know. 16 or 18? Frustrating because shipping is slow and returns are a hassle. :-( 

Honored Contributor

@KimSG wrote:

According to customer service chat I had earlier today, Elise is correct and the pictures on the website are wrong. I ordered what was listed as "dark wash" a couple of days ago. Don't know if it is worth the hassle to try to fix it. 

@KimSG   Wow!  Now this is ridiculous!  That means Courtney this morning, and the website is wrong, but Elise was right?  Then I ordered the wrong pair. 

I'll wait for Carolyn's presentation.  If I ordered a shade I do not want, I'll try to cancel & reorder.  If they go into processing before I can cancel my wrong order, I'll call CS and tell them to not charge me the return fee since it was QVC's repeated mistake. 

New Contributor

Sounds like the website is wrong. Carolyn repeated the same colors as Elise. I went ahead and ordered dark wash just to be sure I got the right color. Glad I did! I am cancelling the deep indigo that I ordered at midnight.
Contributor

So frustrating with the photos of the dark vs indigo. Cancelled and will reorder when shades are clarified
Honored Contributor

I see that the TSV is on advance order, so that's one advantage. I can get the correct information, hopefully in Carolyn's show -- and cancel the one shade I don't want.