Valued Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

@Foxxee, it was a mistake and they fixed it. It's 2%, not 21%. But your comment made me chuckle.

@Foxxee wrote:

Two big turnoffs.

Indigo 78% cotton/21% elastane/13% polyester/7% rayon.

With all that spandex, I might be able to get into an XXXS.  Ha!

Rise slightly below the waist.  

Valued Contributor

@Catch71, they fixed it to where it now says machine wash, tumble dry. The idea of line drying does not appeal to me either and I hadn't caught that until you mentioned it but it turns out that was a mistake. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish they'd stop with that "whiskering" marking that they put on jeans to make them look worn around the front waist/hip area.  I hate it.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what size Courtney was wearing in the presentation? I thought she said size 2 in regular...?? She said she normally wears petite but they didn't have that on set so she wore the regular length.

Occasional Contributor

They look great, I completely agree.
I just wish they would offer it in a 0 like other brands do. Just bought a couple pairs of Laurie Felt jeans because she does.
Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Foxxee, it was a mistake and they fixed it. It's 2%, not 21%. But your comment made me chuckle.

@Foxxee wrote:

Two big turnoffs.

Indigo 78% cotton/21% elastane/13% polyester/7% rayon.

With all that spandex, I might be able to get into an XXXS.  Ha!

Rise slightly below the waist.  

@Qgirl26 

Yes, I noticed the percentages didn't add up to 100%.  I was trying to be funny, but obviously, it didn't come across that way.  

Respected Contributor

Does the website have the wrong picture for the dark wash? What the host is showing dark wash doesn’t look like the website.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I wish they'd stop with that "whiskering" marking that they put on jeans to make them look worn around the front waist/hip area.  I hate it.

Me also. And when I worked retail...it was a deal-breaker for all our customers also, so once we saw that on any jeans when buying for the store, we didn't get them.

For me, I've always disliked "contrived" faux looks for clothing...whiskers to mimic "lived in" and ruching to mimic "pushed up sleeves" etc. It just looks dumbed down and contrived. But...it's become a "thing" in cheaper lines of clothes.

New Contributor

I wondered the same thing. I ordered the dark indigo based on the pic on the website. However, the host this morning is wearing the one that I thought I was ordering and she is calling it dark wash.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@StephHale wrote:
I wondered the same thing. I ordered the dark indigo based on the pic on the website. However, the host this morning is wearing the one that I thought I was ordering and she is calling it dark wash.

Same! I was thinking the same...what they were referring to on tv is different from what's on site. Get it together QVC...it's the TSV!