TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

The TSV is easy stretch straight leg jeans in tall, regular & petite

Item #'s below:

Regular - A455576

Tall - A453445

Petite - A455577

Colors - black, dark wash, deep indigo, medium wash, light wash

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV - Denim & Co for 9/6 just posted...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I like that they are pull-on plus they have belt loops!! YAY! Finally someone got it right.

Respected Contributor

Oh good.  I like Denim & Co and have a lot.  Since I don't like Jeans at all, I'm not interested in the TSV.  I over spent for Fall clothes with my August purchases, so I'll be hoping not to buy in September.  My will power when it comes to clothes is non-exsistent!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

With this kind of waist they have to have to good a fit, the elastic works much better for my figure type.  A 42 inch hip sounds very small for a size 16. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like that they are pull-on plus they have belt loops!! YAY! Finally someone got it right.

@SilleeMee  I'm going to order the black in tall & regular in size 6 so I'll have them when I reach my goal weight. I have enough jeans in other washes/brands in that size already...ie., Martha Stewart, Candace CB and other Denim & Co jeans.

Honored Contributor

It appears they have a lot of stretch. The waist expands 5 inches or more so I'm guessing the hips do too....?? What do you think?

Respected Contributor

Amazing that they finally offer talls in the TSV. ALL women's pants should be offered in all three lengths IMHO. HSN manages this....why can't the Q? Susan Graver hardly ever offers talls in her pants and calls herself a "pants expert". I don't get it. (and I don't buy her pants!). More talls please Q!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Amazing that they finally offer talls in the TSV. ALL women's pants should be offered in all three lengths IMHO. HSN manages this....why can't the Q? Susan Graver hardly ever offers talls in her pants and calls herself a "pants expert". I don't get it. (and I don't buy her pants!). More talls please Q!

it's not up to Graver, it is up to the Q buyers

Honored Contributor

These look more like a slim straight than a traditional straight.  I don't like slim straights because they aren't really straight.  They are more of a taper.