Esteemed Contributor

I am so tired of all these tops with extra material around the stomach and hip area.

It's good that petite is being offered, just wish it was something I could wear.

Valued Contributor

Looks like a Lularoe perfect tee to me!  Well except for the seaming.  What is annoying is they still have the video up from when it was first presented by Shawn at midnight.  Not enough info on the colors, so easy pass for me.  

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter I agree. I was about to order, until I looked closely. The print/seams don't match & look tacky to me. That was a definite no for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma

I do not like anything from Denim & Co.  Rarely do they make anything I would even consider buying but that's me and I know there are a lot of fans here that love it.  I think today's TSV is downright ugly because the prints are so busy.  There is nothing unique or interesting about it.  Even the cutest models with the cutest figures don't look good in it.

Honored Contributor

I like the light neutral choice.

Excellent price, and I believe they have sold well over 100,000, so far.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Loved the camo print.  I didn't like the top.  It looked matronly due to the elbow sleeves. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I thought it was cute until I noticed the seam right down the center front and how mismatched the print was.

JMO, the center seam wasn't necessary.

I did not like the seams at all either. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"