Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Denim & Co. Linen Blend Crop Pants A377306

I am petite and like some others ordered in petite and regular.  I thnk they look great--like a summertime linen look.  I don't mind a few wrinkles.

I have had pants like this before and you put them on an ironing board or on the bed and hit them with a hot iron with a lot of steam and it's no big deal.

They are definitely a look--one you either love or hate.  I love them!   Sandals, straw bag, white linen top, which I have. . . 

Respected Contributor

Reminds me of Carole Hochman's loungewear.

Trusted Contributor

I am going to try these in the petite for the first time in hopes that I get a better fit.  I find the rise of all pants offered here on the Q extremely high so I'm going to give the petites a try after looking at the size dimensions.  

I am only 5'3" but I have long legs so I'm hoping they won't be too short - the 2 inch difference on the length may not matter if the overall fit is good.  

I am not a petite in normal brick & mortar but we'll see.

Trusted Contributor

Hi - I've had this blend before. When Koos was on here he did a pant blended the same and they were great. It wrinkles but not as much as all linen does. I wish the linen was blended with cotton instead. That's just me. This blend will stretch a little bit with wear but not a whole lot. Shouldnt fade or shrink either but I wouldn't use a hot dryer. Heat just isn't good for fabrics anyway. Hope this is helpful. I ordered the blue stripe and the black. The recent beach tsv pants were awful for me, too long and big for the size. I hope these work better. If not, back they will go!

Honored Contributor

I do not like the bell opening at the end of the pant... unflattering for anyone.

Super Contributor

/

Trusted Contributor

These look just like the ones for sale at Sam's warehouse but a lot less expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Beth had them on and they looked snug. They were not flattering. Her outfit was a mismatch. Didn't look good.