Respected Contributor

TSV-Clark's (cheaper on the website!)

[ Edited ]

The TSV is $49 on Clarks.com with FREE SHIPPING! 

OOPS-  THE ONE ON TETH WEBSITE is a little different...although, I think it's cuter! I own 2 pairs. DSW has hte slip on version (mule)

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV-Clark's (cheaper on hte website!)

when i put in STEP CALI SKYE on the clarks website it says no results found?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I just went there to look for them.. One color coral is $49.99 but when I put in my size 7 medium  it says not available in that width. Other colors are $70

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I thought I heard Mary say these were made exclusively for QVC.  As most of us know, this probably means poorer quality. The style is not appealing at all in my opinion, but to each her own!  

Super Contributor

Uh, they are not on Clark's website. Their website has about 12-15 OTHER styles with the Step Cali bottom. They DO NOT have the TSV. False to put it out a claim they are cheaper somewhere else.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a pair of Clarks from Shoes dot com.  It's a little different style with a slightly higher wedge.

I was able to get 10% from ebates and a 30% discount code.  They came to $43.  Only had black tho.  Clarks tend to run a little narrow for me, so I got the wide.  I usually do with their botties.

Clarks Step Cali Palm Strappy Sandal (Women's)

Ordered it today, should be getting tomorrow.  I actually get most of my shoes from that website.

Frequent Contributor

I got the olive because I can't find it anywhere else. My feet love Cloudsteppers and I like that they are not ruined by water like so many of the suede sandals or the ones with microfiber bottoms. That's my problem with Earth sandals. Cloudsteppers are washable. I use a Clorox wipe. 

Honored Contributor

@colover wrote:

Uh, they are not on Clark's website. Their website has about 12-15 OTHER styles with the Step Cali bottom. They DO NOT have the TSV. False to put it out a claim they are cheaper somewhere else.

@colover, posters do this all the time and it makes me crazy.