Occasional Contributor

I love love love, Catherine Zeta Jones, such a sweet and classy lady.  I am loving her TSV today but i have a CAL KING bed.   wah , i hope she brings CAL KING next time.  

Valued Contributor

Re: TSV Catherine Zeta Jones

I love this TSV as well.  I have something very similar in light lemon yellow on our king-sized bed.  Thinking about getting this set for a guest bedroom.  I think my favorites are the seafoam, the grey and the champagne. Going to have to decide on the best color for the room! By the way I use our cotton coverlet year round. We really needed only one blanket underneath with fleece sheets are we were good even in the coldest NE winter. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LaGlamourGirl wrote:

I love love love, Catherine Zeta Jones, such a sweet and classy lady.  I am loving her TSV today but i have a CAL KING bed.   wah , i hope she brings CAL KING next time.  

@LaGlamourGirl . Have you seen her recent comment about being "tired of being humble"?  It only happened within the last few days.  She says "So sorry I'm rich, so sorry I'm married to a movie star, so sorry I'm not bad looking".  ...really?!

I liked her before but my feelings about her being "classy" have changed when I saw that.  The classy thing to do would have been to not say anything.

Frequent Contributor

I saw that too, not good. Social media makes people speak before they think. 

Honored Contributor

Love it. Makes me think of grandma's house ( in a good way). The grey is my favorite but wouldn't work with my walls and flooring. 

Honored Contributor

Buy if you want ,but that comment would cause me NOT to buy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I'm getting ready to overhaul a guest bedroom - floor, paint, everything.  This set is beautiful.  The hard part is choosing a color.  I'm drawn to ashes of roses, but not sure that would be a good guest room color.  I also really like lthe seaglass and coral.  Decisions, decisions.

Super Contributor

Does anybody know how much this weighs?

Someone asked this specific question on the item's page and customer care answered, "It is cotton and breathable for summer", or something like that.

That is not the answer to the question, and I would like to know this before I purchase. I love the idea, but when they show the coverlets folded up on display it looks like they must be very flimsy - they fold up into a very flat and small "package".

I would really like to know the weight before I buy. Not whether it is breathable or summery; the weight. As in pounds and ounces. Does anybody know?

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr wrote:

Does anybody know how much this weighs?

Someone asked this specific question on the item's page and customer care answered, "It is cotton and breathable for summer", or something like that.

That is not the answer to the question, and I would like to know this before I purchase. I love the idea, but when they show the coverlets folded up on display it looks like they must be very flimsy - they fold up into a very flat and small "package".

I would really like to know the weight before I buy. Not whether it is breathable or summery; the weight. As in pounds and ounces. Does anybody know?

No, I don't know, @AussieLuvr.  I imagine the other responder was thinking in terms of weight on the body.  What I can tell you is that there was a caller earlier this morning on MaryBeth's show who said she was buying it before going off to collage.  Not sure if she was buying for her room at home or if she planned to bring it with her.  CZJ responded as if the caller was bring it with her and said it folds nicely and isn't real heavy. Sorry I couldn't give an actual weight measurement.  Maybe the CS reps have that info.  

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

I try to keep my guest room AND bedrooms neutral. That way, if I decide to change things up down the line I can use the bedding in another room.

I've been down the color road before and had some very bold colors in our homes. I learned that neutral is easier and doesn't go out of style.

I try to stay away from trendy colors, because it won't be too long before they are no longer stylish. While I love grey and seafoam, I would not paint or decorate using them because I think they will go out of style in the next year or two.

My sister is an Interior Decorator and I learned a lot from her over the years. I always paint my bathrooms white, because I can change the look with towels, wash cloths, accessories and a shower curtain color that way instead of having to repaint a room.

I'm considering buying one of these TSV's in champagne.