Contributor

Re: TSV Candle Presentations

The camera shows a distinct line where the light is only at the top which is not attractive. A non- moving flame looks flat and unrealistic. My guess is when people get these, there will be many bad reviews of how cheap these look. I only have Luminara candles which I love.
Honored Contributor

I don't like the was candles.  I had two sets and returned both.  They get marks on them too easily.  Also, anything with AA batteries won't last one.  The best candles I had that went on forever were Luminara that had C or D size.  

Esteemed Contributor

I get my batteries from Amazon.  They are their brand and I also have a ton of clocks.  I buy 100 at a time.  It is much cheaper and their batteries last as long as Duracell incase any of you are interested. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I get my batteries from Amazon.  They are their brand and I also have a ton of clocks.  I buy 100 at a time.  It is much cheaper and their batteries last as long as Duracell incase any of you are interested. 

Are they called Amazon basics?

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Are they called Amazon basics?

@rms1954   Yes and they are white.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe Good to know; I will check them out! I get sick of running out of batteries....I have about 8 various battery operated larger candles and lanterns, as well as the "coin" battery tealights, around the home and on the porch, and while they last long, it seems I'm always running out for another set of some size!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't buy as I  have some  Home reflections battery operated candles from QVC that I bought atleast 17 yrs ago .  The electricity goes off alot where I live  unexpectdly  , so I have some sitting around  in every room  . They help light the room so that I can see to grab  a flashlight .

Honored Contributor

I thought they were just a old style,did not like at all.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe Good to know; I will check them out! I get sick of running out of batteries....I have about 8 various battery operated larger candles and lanterns, as well as the "coin" battery tealights, around the home and on the porch, and while they last long, it seems I'm always running out for another set of some size!

@amyb You think you have it bad?  I not only have a million candles, but I collect clocks.  I have 67 last count that all run by battery.  LOL  By the way, I will be turning them all back this weekend.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

You can have as many candles as you want!  I have been buying Luminara for a few years because I too love candlelight so  I have quite a few.

Put them on when it gets dark in family room and bedroom.  Also in the fireplace.  I would have purchased the TSV if the flickered. The assortment of sizes is amazing.

Well, you won't believe this.  I just received all the candles I ordered yesterday.  I don't think I have ever received my orders the day after I ordered them.  I ordered the chocolate color for my son's new home and another set of ivory for me.  They are very nice.  I like the subtle colors even better than Lumiinara.