Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV California Crepe??? Try good 'ole POLYESTER!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If you think QVC is overpriced for poly items, go look at designers.

Stella McCartney sells cotton/poly blend items for over $2,000.00.

You are not comparing apples to apples. You have a top designer with a wantabe. I would think the materials are not even comparable.

Contributor

I agee, and very few women can really wear this pant with the pocket placement on thigh area. All of the women and models who ae curvy are beautiful but not best style for them So dont believe it when they say ANYBODY CAN LOOK GOOD, NOT.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I get the 70s polyester reference, but it was a much different weave then, heavy by comparison.  I sewed with it.  Have a picture of me in a bright yellow and black pantsuit inspired by Carnegie Street fashion at the time LOL.  I was cool.  Anyway, while i do prefer natural fibers, synthetics have their place in my wardrobe.  JJill has a line called Wearever.  I like the pants and tops, even the print ones.  They are much more body conforming and flowy compared to the original polyester.  All the designers have "names" for their polyester or polyester blends.  Liquid Knit, Wearever, whatever.  Most are very easy care, and the Rayon blends dont pill like once upon a time.