Contributor

Not a value and not the kind of "specia"l I would wish on anyone when QVC takes your money, but does not provide the full product and then gives you the run around as if you've done something wrong. I ordered the greatTSV HP computer bundle QVC was selling before Thanksgiving. The computer arrived within a matter of days. Unfortunately, the software I paid for was not on the computer nor was there a voucher. I've waited three weeks and spent at least 20 hours talking with QVC customer service and Microsoft. Microsoft was willing to provide the one-year subscription if QVC would merely send a DETAILED receipt of the exact Microsoft product that was included in the bundle. QVC was curiously incapable of doing so and kept sending me the same receipt that I alread had. Resolution: Microsoft is giving me 3 months of software. QVC is providing nothing. I'm out of what I paid for. BEWARE, you don't always get what you pay for. I've always enjoyed QVC, but no more odering from them. There great until.... they're not... then they are the worst. Definitlely got cheated by a big company. Enjoy the pocket change my little money provided for the software I never received QVC. Thanks for wasting my time and sending me a computer that is uselss without software. I'm swallowing the loss on so-called "TSV", or "To Sucker Viewers".

Respected Contributor

Take the advice given in your first thread about the computer, RETURN IT. 

Contributor

In my experience, returning items to QVC does not mean a resolution. I have had occassions where they did not refund my money or send a new product in the return process. No way, with that type of precedent, would I do a return without any assurance that I would receive my money or another computer. That would really make me a sucker. NO THANKS. QVC is unreliable, from my own personal experience with them.

Respected Contributor

I've returned items to QVC with no problems at all & always recieve a refund. Since you have that option & you're choosing not to use it then that's on you, not QVC. Mistakes happen at every retailer &  complaining about it isn't going to solve anything so hope you reconsider & return it... good luck.

Contributor

Yes, mistakes do happen. However, good companies are adept at resolving mistakes. That's my issue. I never said I would not use the computer. What I am saying is that I will have to buy software for the computer, on top of the software I already purchased in the bundle from QVC, but that they failed to provide. That's not cool.

Valued Contributor

What was the item number of your purchase? Each item has a detailed list of exactly what is included in the purchase. You should be able to refer back to that when talking to the QVC reps.

Also, should you return the item before the holiday return date of Jan 1st comes around, go to the post office, have them scan the return slip and give you a receipt. The receipt is your proof that you returned the item.

Give the Q a couple of weeks to process the return in full. 

I would never keep an item that has parts missing, such as software on a computer. 

Contributor

Also "complaining", that is to say, publically making others aware of potential problems does help. It helps in a broaders sense, and that is important to me. I do not want anyone else to go through what I've been through over the last three weeks with QVC.

Contributor

Thank you Mandy; I did all of the things you suggested only to be given the run around and waste hours of time. I'm perplexed and disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV But no V

[ Edited ]

This poster is angry so she is out to discredit QVC.  

I dont blame her for being upset but she has not returned the item as defective, and her attempts to get help have failed according to her.

So dont complain if you wont follow advise and return the item as defective.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@LetItGo wrote:

In my experience, returning items to QVC does not mean a resolution. I have had occassions where they did not refund my money or send a new product in the return process. No way, with that type of precedent, would I do a return without any assurance that I would receive my money or another computer. That would really make me a sucker. NO THANKS. QVC is unreliable, from my own personal experience with them.

-------

Are you saying you had past experiences, with QVC, where you returned Items(s), within the appropriate time frame, and  were never refunded your money or had the item replaced? It was never resolved?

If that was your experience, why would you possibly, order a computer, or anything else, from QVC, no matter how good the deal?