Frequent Contributor

I have tried Breezies bras 3 times---three!! --and returned 3 times! They are awful! I should have learned the first time! Uncomfortable -cheaply made-cheap material  and nothing like the presentation. The last time I ordered,  one of the hosts said she wore this particular bra the day before to take grandkids to park. She said it was cool, comfortable and just wonderful! Well, I fell for the hype. It was JUNK. I will stick with WACOAL. I can't believe QVC is still selling this inferior brand (IMO)

Respected Contributor
I find Breezies sizing to sometimes be off, but the Breezies bras I have that fit have worn like iron.
Super Contributor

After watching the TSV presentation, I immediately went online and ordered 2 more of my favorite bras from CUUP........Breezes lost me a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a previous TSV - maybe the one before this - and an very happy with it, so I ordered two of these. Before I used to wear Soma, but they're not fitting me like they used to. I'm not well endowed and I need contouring, so I have high hopes for this!    Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm shocked that there is a 32"-band in large cup sizes. Usually difficult to find in any brand especially in all those color

@SilleeMee , right on regarding not being able to find a 32D or DD in a multitude of colors and styles in any brand, and in any department store.  That is my size and while I can order that size every day from Wacoal's website they don't really have a wireless option in my size that I like.  Soma is another one that has the size, but I haven't been thrilled with their quality recently.  My experience with Breezies is limited because they don't offer the size 32 band, but the wireless bras with lettered sizing that I have tried in the brand have been ok.  For that reason, I decided to give the TSV a try.  I only ordered one, so if it's good then I will look for more in the future.  If it doesn't meet my expectations I will return or donate it.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix 

Last week I bought four Warner's t-shirt bras..."This is Not an Underwire Bra" is what it's called and it's the most comfortable underwire bra I've ever worn. What I like about the bra are the straps. They can be adjusted infinitely short which I need for my small frame. Breezies' straps can only be shortened to a certain point then you run into the cushion part of the strap and can't go shorter. The Warner's wire part is heavily cushioned and you can't even feel them...nothing like I've ever experienced in any other bra. The price is $20 on amazon and they come in my 32D! It lives up to it's name..."not an underwire bra".

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You can bet if you find a new Breezes bra that you like, it's on its way to be discontinued.  Their bras have the life span of a gnat.  I get really disgusted with this company.  By the way, does extended sizing not apply to bras?

Apparently not on the sizing aspect.  Even the underwear does not come in x-small and their small is HUGE on me.

Honored Contributor

I notice that the bottom band of the bra keeps curling up on the larger breasted models.

Honored Contributor

Overdoing the TSV presentation.  Those Gendel women sure do yell and one of them speaks so fast.  Geez.

Super Contributor
I ordered one this morning, and it is now showing as advanced order. It didn’t say at least order when I ordered it. Also I briefly looked at it last night before I went to bed and I swear the shipping was free, but no free shipping this morning. I should’ve just bought a Natori one from the Nordstrom semi annual sale.