Valued Contributor

TSV Breezies BRA, BREEZIES VENDORS IT WOULD BE NICE IF.......

IT  WOULD BE NICE IF ANY ONE OF THE BREEZIES FAMILY WOULD  ANSWER THE MANY QUESTIONS POSED ON THE QVC TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE PICTURE OF THEIR BRA.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Breezies BRA, BREEZIES VENDORS IT WOULD BE NICE IF.......

I agree - I don’t understand why the Breezies team or a Q employee does not answer the questions.  It would help sell the TSV in addition to the customer feeling they care enough to answer.  I don’t think the Q should count on other customers trying to answer questions about a new product. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm quite surprised that you still have an interest in shopping with QVC, considering your numerous complaints and demands recently, not to mention the many insults about QVC management and business operations. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have had to return every breezier bra I have ordered. I am done with Breezies.
Super Contributor

I  completely agree with this statement a matter of fact I wish all vendors would answer questions regarding a product especially if it is a new item they can’t expect the customer to answer it if it’s a new item 

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Breezies bra many years ago because I loved the color...there was nothing about that bra that fit me...ordered my normal size...attempted to check the measurements before I bought it....but it was impossible to wear. Bras are really something to see and try on before buying.....the bra I bought was high-quality and very nicely made....but no more Breezies for me.

Honored Contributor

'While I'm here'.............This morning I tried over and over again to read customer reviews re: Breezies pack of six cotton briefs.  Nice high waist, and full coverage.

No luck. 

I won't order without reading customer reviews re: certain items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have tried Breezies bras, but I have never found one with long straps. That pulls the whole bra up where it's uncomfortable. Many brands do this, so finding a bra that doesn't I stock up!

Esteemed Contributor

Never had luck with this brand. 

Honored Contributor

'Come to think of it', just last evening I was thinking about perhaps offering another color in addition to the beautiful colors offered now.

A deeper nude.  Maybe in a coffee/mocha/cocoa color range.

For darker skin tones in order to wear crochet sweaters, tops, eyelet items, etc.

(Not my skin color, btw, but I was thinking that it would be a nice idea  to also offer darker nude shades.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).