Respected Contributor

TSV Beach Pants Reg vs Petite

I'm not familiar with the beach pant and it appears that on most of the models the pants almost drag on the ground.  I have checked the inseam and at 5'5" the petite seems to work for me.  Anyone have experience in whether the regular or petite works for them at about my height or any other comments on the sizing?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Beach Pants Reg vs Petite

@rockygems123 

Most of the models and hosts have had on a longer pant than they need because they are wearing heels with the pants. A few hosts have mentioned they honk people should purchase 2 lengths so they have the option of wearing heels or flats. The dragging on the floor look is really bad and completely unnecessary. 

It doesn’t matter how tall you are. It is your inseam that matters when it comes to selecting the length. Those who want a dragging on the floor look will order longer than their inseam.

I have a pair from last year. The fit is relaxed. I ordered down a size to avoid the baggy pants look and I am happy with the fit.

Respected Contributor

I got these 2 years ago.  Same pant.  I am 5.5 145lbs. and got M which is my usual size. For me they fit perfectly.  This year I got the white M so hope they fit the same.

Respected Contributor

Sorry forgot to add that I got M Regular!!!

Frequent Contributor

@rockygems123 I am about your height, I am 5ft 4.5 inches and for me the petite worked. I like it a bit higher and the regular would drag on the floor on mePlus I never wear heels. Hope this helps 

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl thanks so much.  I was the same weight as you and just weighed myself, haven't since we've been inside and eating more and exercising less.  Woops, not that weight any longer lol.  Hope you have luck and this year's pant fits the same as before.  

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

I am 5'3" & wear petite.  They go to the top of my foot & do not drag the ground.  They are the perfect length.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

The only way to know if they'll fit YOU is to check the actual garment measurements including the rise, not just the length.  The are listed at the end of the text describing the garment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  thank you!  I rarely order clothes online, that is a really helpful suggestion.