Respected Contributor

Could they have picked an uglier suit for the TSV????  She makes such cute suits.....why this one???

Respected Contributor

With all those layers you would look like a dripping christmas tree coming out of the water. WAY too much material for a bathing suit IMHO.

Respected Contributor

I think the suit is cute and it would work well for walking the beach or hanging out by the pool but I'd be afraid all the material would be too much for just swimming.  But I could definitely see a place for it in my wardrobe if I lived by the beach or owned a pool. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I think the suit is cute and it would work well for walking the beach or hanging out by the pool but I'd be afraid all the material would be too much for just swimming.  But I could definitely see a place for it in my wardrobe if I lived by the beach or owned a pool. 

-------------------------------

You are correct.  I mentioned in my previous post about how it expanded.  Forgot to mention that top ruffle was in my face whenever I swam.  It was a complete waste of money.

Esteemed Contributor

Oy vay.. The suit did not look nice on any model that wore it this morning. Very unflattering style. 

Valued Contributor

My problem with the TSV besides having it get stretched out like someone stated is....what a pain when you have to use the washroom. The vendor just said you step into it. I wish there was a way to avoid that problem.  

Disappointed that after 2 years of NO TSV swim suit, they come up with this.

I need a new swimsuit but went with A273954.  I find it much easier to buy a swim suit online than to go to the stores and have to try them on.  I just hope and pray online ordering swimsuits fit ok. This is the 4th one I've ordered through QVC and all fit just fine.  One had 3 pieces and one of the tops didn't look great but I had the other one to wear. I prefer shorts as bottoms rather than skirts. I almost ordered the tankini but it came with a skirt and I rather stick with shorts.

Valued Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

My problem with the TSV besides having it get stretched out like someone stated is....what a pain when you have to use the washroom. The vendor just said you step into it. I wish there was a way to avoid that problem.  

Disappointed that after 2 years of NO TSV swim suit, they come up with this.

I need a new swimsuit but went with A273954.  I find it much easier to buy a swim suit online than to go to the stores and have to try them on.  I just hope and pray online ordering swimsuits fit ok. This is the 4th one I've ordered through QVC and all fit just fine.  One had 3 pieces and one of the tops didn't look great but I had the other one to wear. I prefer shorts as bottoms rather than skirts. I almost ordered the tankini but it came with a skirt and I rather stick with shorts.

ALSO, I saw my swim suit in the Insider for a price of $65.80 but noticed online it was $69.98.  I called CS and was told it was that price on March 1st (not sure why it wasn't on sale for the Swim suit shows today) but they would honor that price for me (this was 2 days ago). Only problem was I had to order through CS and couldn't go through Mr. Rebates.  

I've had 3 items in the past week get price adjustments with QVC....never knew they did that but then again, their items rarely go on sale or have any type of price change. Even their clearance prices aren't that great.

Honored Contributor

I didn't have the chance to view a complete presentation.  Wondering what type of coverage underneath.  Is the panty  a full coverage brief, or a very small bikini?  (I always buy full coverage, so I won't have to worry.)  (Just wondering about actual swimming, etc.)   All in all, I like the style for just hanging around the pool, beach.   Cute for vacationers walking around in a warm climate. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I can't stop looking at the vendor's nails.  They looks so .... odd.

Green? Yes, interesting fashion statement.

Trusted Contributor

NOT attractive or flattering at all. Way too much material.