Contributor

I am 5 3', and am worried about the length. I know they have petite, but will it be way too long??  I've never bought BFD, I have wanted a piece forever.  Any other short women have experience with a long type BFD duster? 

Also, I'm not teeny, and I'm worried it will look like a robe. The plus size model on right now,Jessica, kind of looks like she is wearing a robe. I'm just not sure.  

Honored Contributor
They showed it as a robe too. How versatile!
Respected Contributor

In the item description there is the “click here” where you can get the actual measurements for the garment for every size, petite and regular. Look up your size and the overall length and find something in your closet that is that same length try it on and take a look at it.

I always always always use the click here measurements, it is amazing even within a brand, those measurements can vary even for the same size, Exp:  LOGO is notorious for a medium having a range of bust sizes.

Respected Contributor

To me it really looks like a robe. I have two BF dreams cardigans, they are long but not as long as this TSV and they are a bit much for my 5’1” frame. Their fabric is very heavy to me so I think that combined with the length would make this too much cardigan for a small frame.

Contributor

Thank you!  I really wanted it, but my gut tells me that I probably won't be as happy as another BFD purchase. 

Contributor

@Michelebear72 

About the "robe" look ... to me, the lighter colors resemble a bathrobe or chennile bedspread ... I returned Beach Rock in another TSV because of the nap.

I only own Carbon in Ultra-lite, and just purchased the TSV Petite in Black - Sm.  Hopefully black will cover up those pockets that appear to protrude.   

At 5'4", I am not worried about the petite length.   If you wear any type of heel, you should be fine ... best of luck deciding on a color as the olive and garnet still appear too light in color on my compute screen.

Respected Contributor

This long cardi look is one trend I will never follow.  I personally do not care for it on anyone, just my opinion!

Kristin is going on and on about how this is such a high end look in "wealthy" places, aka California according to her, and such a bargain, but she can't convince me.  It looks like a robe to me; a very expensive robe.  

Contributor

Agree. I don't like to be negative on these boards but I think there are other more flattering pieces on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I wonder about pilling.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I’m 5’2” and I hate anything past my high hip - It cuts me off and makes me look stumpy. JMO But all fashions do not flatter every body type! 

I bought the BD shrug-Cardi and its much more flattering on me...