Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Ankle Pants in Winter?

These Joan River "Ankle Pants" are way too short, they are crop pants! A regular length of 27 inches? Don't think so! 

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'10" with a 33" inseam, so these would be ridiculously short on me at 27". I would buy them in winter in black just to wear tucked in to my black knee high boots. Ponte is great as a legging.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

They only seem to come to the ankle on one model.  But this is true with all QVC pants on the models.  They are always too short.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is Pat wearing the TSV pants?  Because they seem to be too wide for her ankle and very short.

Most ankle pants, especially in a stretch knit, hug my ankle.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I love ankle pants with ankle boots.  You don't need to tuck them in.  It's easier, more comfortable, and they look good together.

Honored Contributor

I have a 29/30 inch inseam.  Ankle pants at 27 inches just look like they shrunk.  Not comfortable in them, never wear them no matter what the season.

Trusted Contributor

I like ankle pants too.  But the TSV pants look like capris!  They look ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

Increasingly, I feel as though QVC features its duds as TSVS.  So many things, especially pants, are flawed in some way.  I've gotten to the point that I'm suspicious, dont trust them, so I avoid buying them.  Its obvious the sizing is off in these JR pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Capris, ankle pants, I wear them year round. Same with flip flops.

Respected Contributor

I would have purchased these pants if they were not so short. I have a 32 inch inseam so 27 inches would bring the paint 4 or 5 inches above my ankle. To bad because I really liked the pants.