Valued Contributor

I just purchased a great fan at Costco. It is the upright tower model, doesn't take up much room and has a remote control, oscillating and will blow your socks off if you want it to. It also comes with a 15 inch tower fan which is great for your desk area or by the treadmill. All of this and for only $49.99. Great bargain!!!

Super Contributor

I have the older version and I love it. In addition to the remote control (which I enjoy having) it's very quiet, moves loads of air and the "Whirl cool" option moves the air all around the room. I couldn't be happier. Well, if it came in the awesome colors it comes in now, I'd be one happy camper. That said, I'm quite happy with mine.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the first model that came out a few years ago and love it. We use it in our family room at the bottom of our stairs to pull the AC air down there and circulate it around the area. I really like the timer feature and the remote. The other nice feature is that you can change the speed on the unit while using the timer feature and not have to reset all the options.

Regular Contributor

i bought this fan about 2 yrs ago from QVC and man do i use it, I use it more then any other product I've bought from them. I love it- I use it to circulate the air, and the whirl cool function during the spring/summer time. I use it sometimes in the room when my husband sleeps because he sweats a lot. It's quiet and reliable. Hope this helps.