Super Contributor

Did everyone get their vitamins that they ordered??  Mine haven't showed up yet!

Super Contributor
Mine says they are on backorder.
Honored Contributor

Mine just showed up 2 days ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I did receive mine but ordered before they were on advanced order.  I believe they will show up soon.  I've never not received my Andrew Lessman products.  It's a great company.

Regular Contributor
I never received mine yet. Been on waitlist. I have read reviews and a lot of people were complaining about a terrible smell. I wonder if something was wrong and they are looking at a problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
Trusted Contributor

i was suprised that mine showed up in about 7 or 8 days... so far i dont see a difference in the way i feel lol im sure it takes time. I been taking them about 2 weeks. but i know my body needs them. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered before presented and received them in 7 days and have been taking them.  I have noticed that I appear to have more energy and don't nap during the day.  Could be the vitamins could be the sun that has been shinning.  

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f   I've been taking AL vits for 30 years.  When people in my office were sick for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time in a year,  I just kept and keep on taking my vitamins.  As I've posted before,  I even give them as gifts and most people start buying them on their own because they too see good results.  It may be subtle for some, and it may not show up day to day.  But they may help boost your immune system, and support the workings of your body.   I take A LOT of his vits, have a core group and add others during the week.  Essential One is part of the core,  as is IMMUNE FACTORS,  Ultimate Friendly Flora, additonal D3 and Eye support.  

Stick with them.  Hopefully you'll see/feel the difference long term.

Super Contributor

I missed the TSV a few weeks back, but flipped to HSN and ordered from there (they had the Today Special price). Received them within a week. Hopefully you get your soon.....shipping is all over the place these days!

Super Contributor

I still have not recieved mine.  Tracking says they've been stuck in post office since Dec 30.