Respected Contributor

TSV ADVANCE ORDER BETHLEHEM LIGHTS CANDLES

Did anywhere hear during the Bethlehem Lights TSV presentation when they will be shipped?  My order shows Advance Order without a date, wondering what that means in terms of timing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV ADVANCE ORDER BETHLEHEM LIGHTS CANDLES

@rockygems123 wrote:

Did anywhere hear during the Bethlehem Lights TSV presentation when they will be shipped?  My order shows Advance Order without a date, wondering what that means in terms of timing.

@rockygems123  .... glad you asked ... I ordered 2 sets & they are “in stock” but my order summary states advance order .... I am wondering why this is showing this way .... I did not hear any of the host stating when they will be shipped .... all they are saying is that they started with 99,000 items & they are close to selling out ??? ..... I am wondering when they will be shipped????

Occasional Contributor

I'm wondering the same thing.  My says, "Advance Order" and that's it.  I really want these!!

Trusted Contributor

Same here, I ordered early in the AM around 2:30.. I wanted the brushed nickle before they sold out during the night... and nothing was mentioned or showed up on order status then about advanced orders. 

Now its showing advanced order ?

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the polished Bronze about an hour or so ago and my confirmation email has an expected delivery date of 9/23. I ordered using the automated phone system.

editing to say......Oh fooey, I just looked at my account and it says they are Advance Order. Getting them for Christmas anyway so it doesn't matter.

Super Contributor

I ordered the brushed bronze two days before they even aired as the TSV and mine say advanced also. 

They are for Christmas so if they don't come until later in the month or early October that is fine. 

Contributor

Mine also has advance order as the status, with no estimated delivery date.

I do remember though it had expected delivery to be Sept 25 on the final order page before I submitted the order.

I placed another set in my cart to purchase just to see the date again, to make sure I was right about the date, then removed them.  I only needed on set.  So, hopefully it won't be long.  The advance order status had me concerned.  I didn't hear it mentioned when I placed my order.

Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123  - If you view your order and click edit under delivery it will give you the dates and shipping options.  HTH.

Super Contributor

The OP has asked a good question.

interestingly I ordered the Bethlehem Lights TSV in July for the lit garland. Advanced Order. Well I checked my order status several days ago before this topic was raised

And a ship date is not forthcoming for even the July order. Another poster just suggested the OP check order status and I can tell you that that is useless. So I don't know what's going on but it looks like it's on Bethlehem Lights end and not qvc.

Super Contributor

Has anyone found out anything about these still showing advanced order?