Trusted Contributor

I'd be interested to hear the pros and cons on this from anyone who has taken these in the past.  Also, I'm always concerned , since they say it is so full of vitamins/minerals, etc., is it ok to take these with your regular multi-vitamin and not be 'overloaded'?

Esteemed Contributor

@sarahpanda 

The whole concept is concerning, counterproductive and seems like a con.

Along the lines of the hair machine.

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO, if this product was so great, I would think Andrew Lessman would offer something similar in his line. He is the gold standard in supplements.  This just seems like a money grab.

Honored Contributor

Read the nutrition panel. Not bad. Is the price comparable?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

No experience with them, but I had the same question as the OP so I'll be checking for responses.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV ' 8 Greens Gummies'

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda   IMO, they're junk, with all that sugar right at the top of the ingredients and garbage inflammatory oils.  I'd rather drink an organic SF wheatgrass or greens powder that I mix myself than these things.  

As for your second question, there's no way anyone can answer that since nobody knows what's in our multivitamin or what other supplements you are taking, what your diets is like, etc.  You would have to do the RDI research, evaluate, and calculate all of that yourself. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I did not think there was that much sugar in them. If I could afford them I would buy them.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I did not think there was that much sugar in them. If I could afford them I would buy them.

@Group 5 minus 1 There are two kinds of sugar right at the top of the ingredients list.

Valued Contributor

I'M thinking  8 Greens hopped on the gummies train now as we have been  seeing gummies being sold for skin, hair online and  in drug stores. They started off with the tablets. I do like the orginal tablets,as it to me is portion control.

I do think they are trying to reach out to sell maybe more so to families with  children especially now seeing with the special they are including 2 of their new lollipops.

I think I  would go through the gummies so fast, eating more so like candy,when I get a craving and would  raid the gummie bottle one evening ,health wise would think  it was ok to be eating ,but  price wise pretty expensive indulging for this senior.

Sorry count me out.

Esteemed Contributor

Overload..........one experience while shopping was enough for me.  IF...you have a delicate digestive system..........beware.