Valued Contributor

I'm a little ticked over today's TSV. I bought the candlesticks last year (battery life maybe 6 month).  They were fine, but now all the hosts act as if I should throw these out for the "new, improved" lights. If QVC was aware the company was experimenting with improvements, I think it's pretty low of them not to at least hint that something better was coming.

I'll pass on the new ones. No big deal

Respected Contributor

next years will be even better.  and the next.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Re: yeRe: TSV 8/25

[ Edited ]

Merchandise of every type is always being improved.  You can't expect a company to withhold products just because an improved model may be introduced in the future.  We'd never be able to buy cars if their manufacturers did that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Until they can make them in a rechargeable version, I don't consider them "improved" in any way.

Honored Contributor

@zitawins wrote:

I'm a little ticked over today's TSV. I bought the candlesticks last year (battery life maybe 6 month).  They were fine, but now all the hosts act as if I should throw these out for the "new, improved" lights. If QVC was aware the company was experimenting with improvements, I think it's pretty low of them not to at least hint that something better was coming.

I'll pass on the new ones. No big deal

New doesn't always mean better.

If you are happy with what you have, don't fall for the TSV hype.