Contributor
I love my spurtles and order another set today. Yay
Super Contributor

I pre-ordered a set in red. Was going back and forth between the red and the farmhouse set.

We use spurtles several times a day. Can't wait to try the "Spongs"

Question, thinking about gift giving. I do not remember if they come with little information cards on how to use on each piece?

Respected Contributor

I splurged on the spurtles lol! I cook almost daily and can really use this variety set. I think the price is pretty good for 6 tools!  Hope we love them!   Have an excellent day peeps! 😁☀️❤️

Contributor
I kept going back and forth between farmhouse or the blue colors because I am a blue girl.
Valued Contributor
I bought my husband and son a set of wooden spurtles on Amazon, they both love them and prefer wood.
Prime day $10 for a set of 8 score ☺️
Super Contributor

Omg!!  I love spurtles!!  If I get another set, my husband will kill me.  I have 3 sets, and use them all the time!

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the awkward things.  I've got one small one I occasionally use for peanut butter.  The rest of the were useless, took up too much drawer space so i pitched them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

What does a spurtle do that a spoon or spatula can't? And aren't tongs universal? What is different and unique about these? Just wondering. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I ordered the 'farmhouse' set on advance order. I don't mind waiting because I really like the color combo Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a wooden set my husband purchased off QVC so I purchased this set for my daughter for Xmas.  She is moving into a new home and thought these would be great.  She does not have anything like these.  I wanted the farm set but gone so got her the multi colored set.