Esteemed Contributor

I am losing interest in shopping at QVC.  Used to be not a day went by that I did not know what the TSV was.  I agree with the OP's assessment - roller skates without the wheels.  Can't imagine that these will be a run away hit.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

My first look at them.  I like the black!  I like combat style a lot.  I have pair of Doc Martins which I love.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 7/16/21

[ Edited ]

Love boots...I have a few combat boots.,,,a favorite is Docs black mid Vonda 1460s with embroidered red roses...combat with a girly edge!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    I was watching one of my favorite TV shows last night, "North Woods Law" a reality series about the game wardens in New Hampshire, on Animal Planet. 

One of the wardens mentioned that a small local college had an annual tradition of climbing a nearby mountain.  They were doing a recovery, bringing an injured student hiker down from the mountain (broken leg).  He said he wished the students would be more prepared as this was a strenuous hike.  It was very steep and mostly slick, wet leaf covered small boulders.  He said the girl who was injured was wearing HIGH HEELED BOOTS and slipped and fell. 

I can't imagine how she got up as far as she did.  I bet she was the most fashionable patient to be carried out that day. 

@Kachina624 

Fashionable patient is right! 😄

Not laughing at her injury and I wishing her a quick and speedy recovery, but I just hope the QVC hosts aren't recommending this as a hiking boot ....😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Lol, @Spurt, you nailed it. You had me singing Brand New Key. 

@BlueFinch 

LOL....I remember that song ! 😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”