Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 7/16/21

[ Edited ]

@Spurt    I was watching one of my favorite TV shows last night, "North Woods Law" a reality series about the game wardens in New Hampshire, on Animal Planet. 

One of the wardens mentioned that a small local college had an annual tradition of climbing a nearby mountain.  They were doing a recovery, bringing an injured student hiker down from the mountain (broken leg).  He said he wished the students would be more prepared as this was a strenuous hike.  It was very steep and mostly slick, wet leaf covered small boulders.  He said the girl who was injured was wearing HIGH HEELED BOOTS and slipped and fell. 

I can't imagine how she got up as far as she did.  I bet she was the most fashionable patient to be carried out that day. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 7/16/21

[ Edited ]

The TSV boots are nice. The heel is too high for me though. At the end of 2019 I bought these Sporto Hikers and although these boots are not leather, they hold up nicely in the wet weather and snow. I like that these are not leather. Who needs the upkeep? I love these boots so much that I bought all three colors (blush, black and brown). So comfy right out of the box. This is the 'blush' color:

Sporto® Leslie 3 Water-Resistant Lace-Up Hiker Boot

This boot design will never go out of style. Timeless and classic.

Frequent Contributor

These are the exact same boots that were a TSV back in September.  They could've at least brought in some new colors.  Probably just trying to sell off old inventory.

I bought the black back during the TSV last year.  They are comfy but not everyone's style.  I'm disappointed they brought in last year's stock.     

Respected Contributor

Just trying to re-sell a TSV that never sold to begin with. Im sorry but these were and still are a clunker!

Respected Contributor

Cute shoes for some people; I am not one of them.  Not buying.

Respected Contributor

Lol, @Spurt, you nailed it. You had me singing Brand New Key. 

Honored Contributor

I wear that style of boots and ordered a par on silver taupe.  I have had Vince Camuto in the past and they are comfortable and fit well. 

Esteemed Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Respected Contributor

They appear to be a discontinued style.  I googled last night and only found them here and on eBay.  Prices were as low as $20.

Super Contributor

With all the shortages they may not can get much new. I was at Sams Club this morning and they should be fully stocked for back to school. I was shocked because it's usually bountiful with inventory. I realize their are shipping and manufacturing issues but I was a bit surprised.

Floral Pillow