Honored Contributor

Sorry but today's TSV looks like they took a roller skating shoe and applied a heel to it..........what does everyone think, I guess I'm just not fond of this "combat style" trend.......

Best Roller Rinks in Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor - Detroit and Ann Arbor  Metro Parent

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

i like the pink color, but would prefer a lower heel.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm too busy enjoying my summer to think about buying boots.Easy pass.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 7/16/21

[ Edited ]

I love the combat style like this, with a little feminine edge to it.  I have three pairs already, from past seasons, so I'm not interested today.  If I were, I like that rose color the best.  Mine are all 2, 1/2"  heels, which is my sweet spot.

Not what I call a trend really; they've been popular for many years. I didn't get any of mine from QVC.   Mine are Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, and Dr. Scholl.  

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Sorry but today's TSV looks like they took a roller skating shoe and applied a heel to it..........what does everyone think, I guess I'm just not fond of this "combat style" trend.......

Thank you. I saw the midnight presentation and have been trying to think where I had seen that shoe before. I can now relax.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Colors are great - but style is too much shoe for me. They look better on people who are a bit larger/wider than me.

I have booties in almost all those colors and designs.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is this an event they do every year (fall fashion in July?) It’s too hot and humid to think about heavy boots, in my opinion. And I’ve been enjoying shopping a lot of summer clearance items.

I did pick up the lower VInce Camuto shoe/boot A367728 that Amy had in the midnight show, missed the olive again lol but got them in gray. Highly recommend this light perforated style even for summer, I have a similar light brown nude color I wear all the time, especially nice with maxi dresses.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

They do remind me a bit of my rollerskating disco days back in the 70s. 😱 We had so much fun! I eventually bought my own pair of skates so I didn't have to wear those anymore. 

I'm not really a fan of the combat boot trend that been ongoing for a couple of years. I prefer something more streamlined. I don't think these look as big and clunky as some others I've seen though. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Spurt 

They do remind me a bit of my rollerskating disco days back in the 70s. 😱 We had so much fun! I eventually bought my own pair of skates so I didn't have to wear those anymore. 

I'm not really a fan of the combat boot trend that been ongoing for a couple of years. I prefer something more streamlined. I don't think these look as big and clunky as some others I've seen though. 

@wilma 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”