Honored Contributor

We know now.  Old fashioned, tight, stretchy knit pants for fall/winter.

Honored Contributor

I love Susan's Weekend Premium Stretch pants.  I already have a black pair.  I bought them 2 years ago, for $10 less than this TSV.  Two years later, Yes, I'd pay today's TSV price for the quality of these pants.

But this TSV has only two solid colors, black and brown???  I don't like Susan's prints at all.  What about a great fall navy, wine, or forest green?

I pass on these.

Enjoy if you get them.  They really are fabulous if you find a color/print you like.  

Valued Contributor

Another K-Mart blue light special.

Honored Contributor

Leave it to Susan G to be the first to hit the runway with her fall collection. Ankle pants are a fav of mjine for sure. I think this style is truly iconic. Classic and classy women of the 1930s, 40s, 50s, 60, 70s, well you get my drift, never go out of style in a beautiful ankle pant.

A few of her choices in fabrics to me are a bit odd but the black/white checked, solid choc and black are all great to have in the closet. I'm a sucker for black and blue in a pattern, the geo is great. That's the pair I'm going for. 

Who's buying? How many pair? Do you like this style?

Honored Contributor

@Magicrat    Unfortunately there hasn't been a K-Mart around for many years

Honored Contributor

If I buy I might get the blue geo.  I like the print.  However I'm really not sure of these pants.  They seem like they hug the leg a bit more than I like. 

After looking at the measurements I would want to get a small in the hips but I don't like the knee area being that tight.  I would go up to a medium but that might be too big in the hip area.

When I saw it presented at midnight, I liked how they looked on Susan but not so much on the models or Jane.

Super Contributor
These are an easy pass for me. Her pants are too long for me even the petites and I don’t feel like getting them shortened. Day 25 of not buying from the Q!
Respected Contributor

Was considering but now passing.  I'd rather wear jeans or joggers. Cat Indifferent

Frequent Contributor

Dull colors...and the black check is been there done that. Bought something similar over a year ago from Denim & Co.  I guess tsv's are very minimal designs to keep cost down but wish they could also be something new and exciting!

Honored Contributor

Just a hair above what I would call a legging.