Super Contributor

TSV 5/2 Delivery Delays Vionic Suede Platform Sandals w/ Rhinestones

Have any of you received your Vionic TSV from May 2nd?  I have had three emails saying they were going to be delayed again, and again, and yet again.  I usually have no problems with deliveries from the Q for Vionics and at this point am wondering if they took too many orders and are not able to fulfill them. 

Thanks for your feedback.  

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 5/2 Delivery Delays Vionic Suede Platform Sandals w/ Rhinestones

I canceled a couple of QVC "food orders" as shipping  kept being delayed.  Did an InstaCart order at my local store and it was here within an  hour.  Got a lot more  for my $$ too.

Super Contributor

@Daysdee Sounds like a smart thing to do.  I cannot at this time canceled as I looked online and it's showing I don't have the option and yet I don't think it shipped yet but is "in process".

Regular Contributor

I ordered 3 pairs and received 2 pairs a week apart and then I got a text message this morning informing me that my 3rd pair had just shipped. And they were all ordered on the same day. But I’m actually grading them on a curve when it comes to the deliveries since we’re still dealing with this pandemic.
Super Contributor

@livinthelife101   Thanks for the update.  I ordered two pairs of the TSV and both have not shipped and keep saying "in process".  It's showing the order should arrive May 21st but I've heard various dates before so I'm not that optimistic.  Yes, I understand there will be delays.  

Honored Contributor

@Mumof2 

I received mine.  I ordered the Navy.  I absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ them!  Now, I wish I would have ordered one more pair.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife  So glad you love them.  I have them in navy and black but in a different version that is more snake skin rather than rhinestones and I too love them.  I ordered the periwinkle and shadow this time.  They are so comfortable as my feet are very flat.

Frequent Contributor

I also ordered a pair of the TSV Vionic sandals, and it still says "In Process" after two weeks.  I am trying to be understanding because I know there is a problem with the Covid-19.  However, I have received other items that I ordered AFTER the TSV order, and they arrived promptly.  I cannot even cancel the order as the website won't let me.  My estimated arrival date was 5/14/20, and that was two days ago.  I'm getting tired of waiting. 

Honored Contributor

@Mumof2 wrote:

Have any of you received your Vionic TSV from May 2nd?  I have had three emails saying they were going to be delayed again, and again, and yet again.  I usually have no problems with deliveries from the Q for Vionics and at this point am wondering if they took too many orders and are not able to fulfill them. 

Thanks for your feedback.  

@Mumof2 I ordered two pairs and got both within days.

Contributor

I am still waiting for the Isaac TSV that i ordered on 4/30. I thought they shipped but they are still in progress. Three pairs of pants and three matching shirts. At this rate, I’ll make a second payment before I get them: