Super Contributor

Re: TSV 5/2 Delivery Delays Vionic Suede Platform Sandals w/ Rhinestones

@haddon9   Wow!  That's great you received them in two days.  I know we need to be understanding during the Covid-19 but I'm thinking they over sold these shoes and may be were expecting a second shipment but did not arrive in time.  

Honored Contributor

@Mumof2 wrote:

@haddon9   Wow!  That's great you received them in two days.  I know we need to be understanding during the Covid-19 but I'm thinking they over sold these shoes and may be were expecting a second shipment but did not arrive in time.  

@Mumof2     Yes they came surprisingly fast but I'm still waiting for something that  I ordered April 29th to ship!

Super Contributor

Hi All,  

Just a follow up that I received an email this morning. from QVC that one of the pairs of vionics I ordered shipped on May 17th and should arrived by May 21st.  I hope the second pair is following closely behind.  Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

So I am in the same boat....hasn't shipped yet and no info other than expected delivery date of 5/14.  Kinda relieved to know I am not the only one.  I think it may be problem with the location they are shipping from.  I have not had any problems with orders other than Vionics.  I ordered a pair back in March and same thing happened as with these....I received them almost a month after I ordered.  Of course I didnt care last week when we had snow, but now its nice and I will be going back to work and I want to wear them now that I can finally go somewhere, even if it is only work!

Very glad to hear that thise that received them say they are as nice in person as on tv.  I got the navy, mainly because I have a lot of navy clothes, but I really really wanted the red especially the yellow.

Super Contributor

@Cupcake04  I hope you receive yours shortly.  I have another update.  I just got a second email today saying my second pair of vionics also shipped.  Both are to arrive on May 21st (let's hope).  Both also left via UPS and then sent over to the USPS so hopefully they arrive when they say they will.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the update.  I got an email this morning too saying my expected delivery date is 5/26.  But when I check order status still shows in process and expected 5/14!  I have noticed that the order status updates are not accurate lately.  A couple of my orders were delivered that still said processing.  That happened with a Dooney I ordered late March.  Also, orders will say shipped, but when you try to track on UPS it isnt in their system for days.  I understand everything is delayed and messed up with the shutdowns everywhere (well not really everywhere, but I am in NY so everywhere here lol) so I get it. I just want my bling vionics now that we have warm weather to wear them and I have a reason to finally get dressed other than yoga pants and leave the house!

Valued Contributor

Today I called CS to inquire about Vionic Shay sneaker ordered on 5/2 original eta 5/13 but still not shipped. CS rep said new info re. delay & no eta available. 🙁She was helpful as I had a second pair on check order, (due to expire soon) waiting to try on 1st pair before charging (finalizing) 2nd pair. Fortunately currently still available at same price so I cancelled old check order and reordered. I’ve got 3 pairs of Shay already but this is a reorder/new batch and I’m afraid it will not fit. So... In other words, shipping is a challenge.
Frequent Contributor

I am so disgusted with the way this TSV has been handled regarding shipping that I feel like sending theshoes right back (if I ever even get them).  I can't get in touch with CS by phone and I emailed CS last week and haven't received a response either.  I have placed orders with other companies: LL Bean, Carters, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Macys, Lord & Taylor, Lane Bryant, and Amazon, and they have all answered my questions and even though there was a delay in delivery, I have received all my items.  QVC is the only company who, in my opinion, has not performed satisfactorily. 

Occasional Contributor

I also ordered the Vionics in yellow, have not received them yet.  Every week I get an email pushing the delivery date out, now it's May 26.  I live in Pennsylvania.

Frequent Contributor

I have not gotten even ONE email updating me as to a new delivery date.  My order still says "In Process" and estimated delivery is 5/14/20.  I am really annoyed at this.  Don't feel like placing any new orders anytime soon.