Respected Contributor

I appreciate having a dress tsv offered in Petite, but I find the large floral prints don't work for me.  I have a few weddings this summer but they are formal receptions and I think this would be too casual.  It may have been okay in a solid color, but I already have 2 black maxi dresses and I hardly wear them.  

Contributor

I love maxi and midi dresses.  Anybody else feel like me, that (other than solid black) all of the prints were not very pretty?  I couldn't find one I liked.  The pattern on the black was not attractive.  The blue/pink wasn't too bad, but where in the world did she come up with these prints?

Contributor

Lila4now, I agree!  I watched last night just trying to like one pattern, because I wanted to buy a few maxis for the spring/summer, but you hit the nail head on, dreadful!  Even my husband passed by and said they were plain and simply ugly!

Trusted Contributor

I agree, the style of the dress is cute but now thosw awful prints.!

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

That seam down the back and the flower patters not lining up would drive me crazy.

This is the reason I have decided not to buy. 

Honored Contributor

ended up ordering the black floral print and the navy palm print.

still would love that black, but want to see how these fit and look first.

i think the slit is fun......and i have nice legs. it really doesnt expose more than if one wore a dress above the knee.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 4/6/18 G.I.L.I

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

That seam down the back and the flower patters not lining up would drive me crazy.

This is the reason I have decided not to buy. 

I haven't seen any presentation or looked at all the views of this dress.   That would be an absolute no for me.  I detest prints that don't match if they are supposed to.

Nothing screams cheap and poorly made like mismatched patterns.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lila4Now

The lining is attached.   They showed it last night

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ended up ordering the black floral print and the navy palm print.

still would love that black, but want to see how these fit and look first.

i think the slit is fun......and i have nice legs. it really doesnt expose more than if one wore a dress above the knee.

I love both of those prints.  I bet you are going to Rock them with your nice legs!  

Respected Contributor