Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

I’m not a dress girl, I never want to wear them unless going to a wedding or funeral- Those prints are quite loud too, just my opinion!  

Respected Contributor

I think it's a cute idea, but a double polyester dress in the summer? It would be like being in a sauna for me. I would have closed the slit to just above the knee and ditched the double layer. Way too hot. Not loving the prints, but the black is always good. Sorry Jill, it's a pass.

Trusted Contributor

94% Polyester with a lining would be very hot and uncomfortable for the summer.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

I don't want to insult anyone, but this dress is just so blahhhhhhh, so much the same sillouette, cut, style, nothing new and interesting. And the prints are crazy, and IMO wild in a non complimentary way.  I don't think this is a good TSV and I certainly think the Q should do better.

Trusted Contributor

I’m not a print person, although I do see it in black, just don’t like the cut, something off to me...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Regular Contributor

I ordered last year's model...an XS and a S....black tropical.

I loved almost everything about the dress.  The poly is a substantial weight, which allows the 2 layers to hang together, perfectly.  The design is clever and very well made.  Size wise, there did not seem to be a big difference between the XS and the S, I could have been comfortable in either one.

And it really looks fabulous on.

The dress was weightier than expected, but not a deal breaker.  

My problem was with a design element of the print.  That large white orchid(?) cluster was in the middle of my chest on one...looked like a bib.

On the other dress, the large "cluster" was in the middle of lower abdomen...looked like a diaper.  Definitely silly on my part, but once I noticed it, I couldn't stop my eye from going right to it.  Returned both.

In my opinion, the dress in a 10.  I will definitely re-buy in a different print.

Respected Contributor

I think the dress is really pretty.  I like the black tropical and the red tropical.  The only problem is that I only wear dresses for weddings or special occasions.  So, I don't think I'll have a chance to wear these.

Honored Contributor

I like it.  Having trouble choosing a color though.

Honored Contributor

I like it, but the slits are too high for me.......