Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 3/22. Such an ugly outfit!

Looks like PJs to me...it's okay for that.  I wouldn't wear it in public but plenty of people do wear PJs when out.

Super Contributor

I don't have the same fashion standards for my loungewear as I do for my regular wardrobe.  I actually think it's okay.  If I were to buy it, I would probably choose a lighter, more subtle color so that it didn't look too stripey.  Although it's not suited for the Paris runway, I really didn't have the over-the-top reaction that some are having.  I don't wear my loungewear to Walmart or anywhere in public like many others do these days, so what I wear in my own home is my own business.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties    What is it you wear that is so wonderful?

Honored Contributor

It looks like pj's .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Looks very cute and comfortable. Nice colors. I can't imagine using it for anything except sleeping, and I'm not sure a jogger would be comfortable for sleeping.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a cute outfit for 40.00. I would order if I didn't own so many already. 

Looks pretty thin in the pink and lighter colors but I would defnitely wear it lounging around. 

I need a longer inseam so it won't work for that reason.

I have changed my mind -- the more I see them I think the material would be hot and its a little clingy. I would not buy them.

Respected Contributor

Modal-I had a bad experience with Halston shirts when that line was on QVC.  I did not like the feel of it at all-thin, clingy, sticky, not attractive...that's why I would not purchase this item.  

Honored Contributor

IMO, QVC is trying to attract a younger demographic.  No offense but I really can't see people of an age that most QVC viewers are wearing this on the street AND I still don't see younger people shopping from QVC.  

Honored Contributor

i think this is a cute set, especially for loungewear.

i can see the top especially being used with a pair of jeans or casual pant or shorts.

not getting it because i need a tank style more than a short sleeve style for around the house and for when i sleep. i get too hot, even in a short sleeve.

for those who are ordering......ENJOY! it looks very comfortable and cute.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't think it's so bad.  It would be nice for wearing to bed or just around the house.