Respected Contributor

Re: TSV 3/22. Such an ugly outfit!

@Sweet Kitties I do not care for modal or spandex, but that is just me.  I prefer cotton as I reside in north Mississippi and actually like knee length gowns.  I get twisted up in pj's and feel hot and confined but enjoy for those who order.

Respected Contributor

I love that everyone gets to have an opinion.  Opinions don't influence me one way or the other, unless they are discussing a lack of quality.  The TSV isn't my cup of tea, but for those who love it, enjoy.  

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, a better way to start any conversation about a TSV would be to put the date and name the item.  As in: 

3/22 TSV Koolabura Jogger Set

To shout out that an item is "ugly" seems rough.

Valued Contributor

I got the shibori blue set and I plan to wear them separately. I'll wear the top w/jeans or leggings and the bottoms to sleep in. Since I don't offend easily I couldn't care less what the op thinks of my fashion (or lack therof!) choices.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

spursfan2 I also ordered the blue set. It's lounge wear that's exactly how I intend to use it,to lounge around after dinner. I thought it'll look better than a nightgown just in case someone knocks on the door. Looks very comfortable, can't wait to get it.
Valued Contributor

@Grand Happy im excited to get it too! Did you see the hooded tunic in the same pattern? (a392729) I'm really thinking of getting that too before my size is gone. It would be sooo cute w/leggings or white jeans.
Honored Contributor

Simply put, it looked terrible to me. Then when they said some colors are see through, I thought there is no practical way to wear that outfit, unless it is to bed.