Honored Contributor

Re: TSV 3/22. Such an ugly outfit!

@QVCkitty1 Well it is labled as lounge wear so there you go!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 Well IMO since it is labeled as lounge wear I can't imagine wearing it outside my house!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't think the posters are insulting anyone.  They didn't point anyone out.  They are just expressing their opinions like we are allowed to do on here.

@Patriot3 

They pointed out every buyer who does like it and ordered it.

Opinions can be expressed without being insulting or demeaning, no?

That was my point.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I suppose that QVC is doing it's part to encourage people to stay home and watch TV wearing sloppy attire. You may notice that much of what they are selling has very little workmanship in it. Very few seams and the material just hangs like a rag. I am sure that such "fashion' is much cheaper to have made but Americans are settling for such poor quality, not only in clothing but just about everything that they sell us anymore.

Of course this item is made of synthetic material, as usual. It is next to impossible to find a mostly cotton pajama anymore, ,or cotton tops etc. Now they have polyester "denim." I won't buy things to wear to bed that are synthetic. I won't buy summer tops that are all synthetic. QVC has become all synthetic imports all of the time.

Honored Contributor

I have two similar but a much brighter tye dye and more prominent camo and have worn it to get groceries, walk the dog and to PT and OT when I had the use of only one hand and arm.  Not a sloppy ugly look and I have received many compliments on them.  Would OP say that to someone to their face who was wearing it is how I look at a statement made!  Maybe if talking to a few others she knows that opinion would be fine but to post on a forum for those she does not know OP  could have worded it more tactfully by saying she found it to be  not a good look for what she likes and she would feel it a sloppy look for her  taste so as not to sound condescending to anyone who might like the look!  As for me I wear what I like and who cares what anyon  else thinks!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook  Your statement:  Would OP say that to someone to their face who was wearing it is how I look at a statement made!" is the  same thought I have when commenting on clothing. Many times if I feel like the OP does, I just pass on bye.  If you must comment, a simple NOT FOR ME conveys thoughts without offending others. 

Honored Contributor

'Gee', I like this TSV set.

Blue tie dye and also the spotted grey/black option.  They are all nice prints, imo.

When the climate is warmer, it will be a nice, comfortable outdoor outfit.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties    I don't care for it either but please don't demean or burst the bubble of those who've liked and ordered it.  Just pass on by. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't think the posters are insulting anyone.  They didn't point anyone out.  They are just expressing their opinions like we are allowed to do on here.

@Patriot3   The OP is certainly insulting those who've bought it.  If you MUST express an opinion, there are more tactful ways of doing it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

For me this would be a pj's and if I did wear out it would be on the deck or next door at my neighbors and we sit out and talk in summer in evening. I could see maybe me wearing the pieces separately if I were to wear out and about. I have plenty of PJ's to last me for a very long time. Just purchased the cuddle duds summer ones not long ago. I do think these would be super cute for my grand daughter who is .11. I am considering buying her a pair. I've purchased her lots of PJ's in petites and works out great especially In jogger or Capri style.