Super Contributor

TSV 3/22. Such an ugly outfit!

Seriously QVC! I do understand we're forced to stay home more because of COVID, but could you even find a more sloppy & ugly outfit? Even at home I don't want to wear something that looks like it was taken out of a rag pile!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV 3/22. Such an ugly outfit!

And the horizontal looking "stripes" of the patterns....

NOPE.

Looks a little like the prison jumpsuits in my town ( From a distance with a squint!!)

Honored Contributor

You couldn't just say that you don't like it, you had to go overboard and insult any buyers who may like it?

Real classy.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the posters are insulting anyone.  They didn't point anyone out.  They are just expressing their opinions like we are allowed to do on here.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Seriously QVC! I do understand we're forced to stay home more because of COVID, but could you even find a more sloppy & ugly outfit? Even at home I don't want to wear something that looks like it was taken out of a rag pile!

Wow.  Maybe it's not your style and that's ok. But this takes the cake.

Respected Contributor

I think it looks comfy. I bought it in the camo.

Honored Contributor

It's cute but I wish they did a solid top.  Both of them together is too much.  If I were to purchase I would split them up.

Trusted Contributor

I tihnk it is kinda cute.

Super Contributor

I like some of the colors. I like that QVC has something for everyone.

I have never tried Koolaburra. For those of you that have does it run the same as cuddle duds or Muk Luks?

Right now thinking I am going to pass on this TSV .

Valued Contributor

I am A-OK with everybody expressing their opinions on the forum.  I had a chuckle this morning about the post because this is the first outfit in a while that I am tempted to purchase!  I am just a sucker for tie-dye.  I will wear this as loungewear while I am taking care of my baby granddaughter next month (yay our families are both fully vaccinated) and will also split it up and wear the tops separately when I go outdoors.  I ordered the rainbow tie-dye and the periwinkle.  I am between sizes so I did size up for drape.  I don't think this material would be flattering in a tight fit unless you have a perfect figure.  I hope it does not look like a rag and that it holds up to washing in the gentle cycle.