Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV 2 pairs of Renee's slacks

I like these pants and have had a few pairs which are very comfortable.  I've been on the fence on ordering only because it includes an Ankle pant.  As someone who is short and pear shape, I'm not sure that will look right on me.  

Honored Contributor

I love Renee's pants! But I have to pass on these. I'm 5'3-1/2", but I'm really long legged. I've tried 29" in the past and it's too short. I can usually wear her regulars because she offers 31" and although 30" is best for me, I can get away with that. But with a 32" inseam, I would have to have them shortened, and I'm not going to do that with these. 

I know it's hard to accommodate everyone's inseam, and a lot of women were probably thrilled about the one for these, but I hope she offers the 31" in some choices again! Smiley Happy

Contributor

I just received these pants. Ordered my usual size large & they fit perfectly. Both pairs are really nice. Got the black

Spoiler

Contributor

I ordered the petite & was concerned about the 26” inseam on the ankle pant but hits right at my ankle. Usually wear a 28” inseam

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried her pants because I have found the fabric in her shirts (Attitudes) to be awful.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

"I also really wish the black was a deeper more saturated black.  Her black is very washed out looking.  I put a pair of WWC black pants up against my Diane Gilman black ponte pants and the difference is like night and day.  DG's are so much deeper and darker."

I agree about the black.  Renee's black is more like a charcoal.

Esteemed Contributor

@kathy213 wrote:

I ordered the petite & was concerned about the 26” inseam on the ankle pant but hits right at my ankle. Usually wear a 28” inseam

@kathy213 wrote:

Me too, @kathy213; and found MS's ankle jeans to fit the same.