Respected Contributor

TSV 2 pairs of Renee's slacks

I love her slacks, as she offers true talls which fit me well.  I've already ordered the black/black set.   I only wish there were other options of color for the minibbells.  I would have ordered another set.

Any other purchasers out there?

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV 2 pairs of Renee's slacks

True to size? I can’t decide if I need to go up a size. I don’t have any of her pants. 

Esteemed Contributor

Too short in length for me.

Honored Contributor

Decided petite 5"4 know for sure this length is perfect. 

Respected Contributor

@Lilybean678  take a look at the measurements to help which size to choose.  I am an apple-weight in my middle with relatively thinner legs.  I order by my hip size and have found a good fit. 

@barrel racerthe mini bells are 34.5" long.  is this too short for you?  The ankle pants are only 31" which is too short for me as a regular pant, but good as an ankle.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

I love WWC pants but am passing on this TSV.  I do not need another pair of Black pants but would love to be able to buy the Brown and White seperately. If I purchased them now I would end up with an additional 2 pairs of Black.  Will just wait and purchase seperately.

Honored Contributor

No ... I don't want any bell bottoms or ankle pants.  

I have about a dozen pairs of WWC pants at the moment ... well stocked for the time being.   I have black, brown, navy and gray.  All set!

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, these pants were a pass for me. Love Renee's pants. they fit so well. But, I do not like ankle pants. They all look like "waiting for a flood" style to me.  Too bad.

Honored Contributor

I didn’t order, but I think the price for 2 pair was good. I also liked the option of selecting one color of your choice. I wish they would do that more often. Too many times when they sell a set of 2, I like one color but not the other. 

Honored Contributor

I have found that I like some of the WWC bottoms and others, not at all.

I don't care for the pants with waist/tummy area that the TSV had.  They do nothing to slim the tummy at all, the seam around the mid-section is visible through thinner tops and the hand of the material is different than with her traditional elastic waist pants.  The waist on these were also way too high for me. 

I was interested at first because they were bootcut and every pant she's been bringing in lately have been slim leg which I don't like.  But then I saw the waistband and it was an easy pass.  As an aside, I'm 5'4" and her regular length ankle pants are a full length pant on me. 

I also really wish the black was a deeper more saturated black.  Her black is very washed out looking.  I put a pair of WWC black pants up against my Diane Gilman black ponte pants and the difference is like night and day.  DG's are so much deeper and darker.