Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV.....(12) or (24), 5 oz. Heartland Chicken Fried Chicken with gravy...YAY!!!

Have you had any problems with shipping from tvOS Company?
Contributor

Re: TSV.....(12) or (24), 5 oz. Heartland Chicken Fried Chicken with gravy...YAY!!!

mine is still in process said  delivery date  Feb 19th.  Anyone else still  waiting?

Contributor

Ordered mine February 9, still In Process. WHAT is going on?  This is ridiculous!  Had company this past weekend and thought I would be able to serve that.  Silly me.

Super Contributor

Same here .... I did get an email that due to the severe weather affecting parts of the country , they were delayed and  I should expect them to ship this week ( week of 2/22 ).

Contributor

UPS notification says mine are out for delivery.  Shipped a week late due to weather.  Ship date was feb 23.

Contributor

My order was delivered 15 minutes after my previous post.  I think it still had all the dry ice that it was packed with.  The chicken is very good. Glas I ordered autoship.  The resealable bag could use some work. Once opened would not reseal.

Super Contributor

I got the later delivery date and just got them yesterday.  I had one for supper tonight.  My reaction?  OMG, are they delicious!  Even with the positive reviews, they far exceeded my expectations.  I didn't even make the gravy; I kind of forgot, so I had them plain.  They are tender and perfectly seasoned.  So glad I am on A/D.  I will have them in the freezer forever. 

Super Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

I got the later delivery date and just got them yesterday.  I had one for supper tonight.  My reaction?  OMG, are they delicious!  Even with the positive reviews, they far exceeded my expectations.  I didn't even make the gravy; I kind of forgot, so I had them plain.  They are tender and perfectly seasoned.  So glad I am on A/D.  I will have them in the freezer forever. 

We got them for the first time last month, and we loved them! The only problem is that although the portions are large, I have a teenage son who is an athlete, and he needs to eat 2 (sometimes 3!) to fill up. So, they are already gone and I'm back to buying cheaper versions from my grocery store. I just can't afford to spend $100 on chicken every month! When he goes away to college I will buy them again, LOL! 

Trusted Contributor

I had the last ship date which was delayed. I was fine with it. I was finally able to try them a few days ago and was a little disappointed. Very thin pieces and tons of breading. Not worth the $,  IMO. I canceled my AD. Sad. I really wanted to love them.