Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the Ellen Degeneres TSV is for 12/29?

Respected Contributor

I thought it was Home Reflections sheet set. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Insider says Home Reflections 600TC Easy Care Reversible Sheet Set  $45.

Honored Contributor

Thoughts about this set?

Contributor

Again, why no split king?    REALLY!!!!     How hard is it to offer up split king sheets on an ongoing basis - so irritating.

Respected Contributor

@violann wrote:

Thoughts about this set?

For this time of year, I'd rather see some nice, cozy flannel sheets or even those fleece sheets (still prefer my fannel though!).  ALso, I think the colors are dismal and bland.  LOL, that goes for the clothes the hosts are wearing too.  Why all the black?  It's holiday time, I would like to see some color instead of all the black and gray.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

@violann wrote:

Thoughts about this set?

For this time of year, I'd rather see some nice, cozy flannel sheets or even those fleece sheets (still prefer my fannel though!).  ALso, I think the colors are dismal and bland.  LOL, that goes for the clothes the hosts are wearing too.  Why all the black?  It's holiday time, I would like to see some color instead of all the black and gray.

Seems like flannel sheets are a bad word at QVC now @MarthaStewardess, since the introduction of polar fleece.

I just bought my first set of polar fleece (although my mom has several sets and loves them) and I'm fit to be tied with them. They are pilling and linting all over the covers, the floor the person in the bed, our clothing! 

I'm washing according to package instructions and will do it several more times, as I recall my flannel having some shedding issues initially, but I think they may be going back if this doesn't get under control.

Quality in linens is just dismal not only at Q, but everywhere these days. I'm glad I don't really 'need' sheets, but the many older sets I have are only going to last so long, so I'm constantly on a quest to find some good quality sheets!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio I have a set of the polar feece sheets and mine pill up too.  They are just ok, but I still prefer my good, old flannel sheets.  The Chinese made polar fleece ones are just cheaper I guess than quality flannel.  QVC used to sell some lovely sets of flannel sheets.  I'll not order another set of the fleece ones.  A year or so ago I bought a set for my mom and she's like me.  Thinks they are just ok and prefers the flannel.