Super Contributor

TSV 10/29/20 Happy little lanterns!

Finally a practical TSV! Useful gifts, but more fun than socks! I bought the Neon colored ones. During these difficult times they bring a little touch of cheerfulness. Cindy Lauper understood the power of neon. "Girls just wanna have fun!"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV 10/29/20 Happy little lanterns!

I have some like this and they are great to have!  I would like them as a gift!

Esteemed Contributor

I got the metallic @Sweet Kitties .

My Eddy likes to wait until dark to go out in his yard to do his thing.  The sensor light drives me crazy with its sporadic behavior.  So, these lanters should come in handy - and they are cute!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought about ordering them, but they already have one bad review.  And frankly, the price seems too good if they really are a quality product.  I think I will pass.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a set of 3 a while back on Q.  They are sturdy -very bright. Was going on a trip and thought good to have should motel lose power for any reason.

These:  4 of them.  Even if one clonks out - you still have 3.  At this price = looks like great deal.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Kitties   I just bought a set for us.  There are so many uses for these.  I wasn't going to get them but after watching the presentation this morning I decided to get them. They put flashlights to shame! I loved the demo of the flashlight against the lantern.

Honored Contributor

We gave DH the larger one for Christmas last year. He loves it. So I bought some sets to mix and match as gifts for our extended family - and for us too! I think the mini ones will be great for the car and for traveling (once we resume that). I can see putting one on a hotel nightstand, instead of turning on the heavy light I usually encounter! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I bought a set also for DS for Christmas.  We already have similar ones for ourselves and are quite happy with them.

Respected Contributor

They're practical and nice, make a great gift, but...the $13.47 s/h fee, made them an easy pass.  

Respected Contributor

Bought two sets ...  basics and metalics.  Looking at neon too!  Always good to have on hand.  I've given to people and they LOVE LOVE LOVE them.   Hoping for decent quality for this new TSV.