Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@september wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: 

It's not polyester!...or spandex!!

Cotton, rayon, linen.  I like it.  

Thankfully, not "liquid knit".  

For those who buy it, I see an ironing board in your future.  Every component of the fabric wrinkles like crazy.  At least it ought to be cool.

Not something I'm going to worry about.  I know how to launder natural fabrics to reduce wrinkling.  My washer/dryer even have settings for this. If something comes  out with a few wrinkles, I will use my steamer.   No need for an ironing board.  L

Honored Contributor

It doesn't appeal to me. 

Super Contributor

I liked it too - I ordered the black/tan palm print....  It will be my first from her brand..

Honored Contributor

@Sunniegirl I liked both palm prints, too.  IMO, all prints were nice, as well as the basic black. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thinking about the black.

Saw someone in a black dress and a lighter, longer white sweater.  BUT the red sandals were to die for.  Nice look.

Respected Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

I liked it too - I ordered the black/tan palm print....  It will be my first from her brand..

That particular print is classy looking. Nice choice 👍🏻 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

I love it.  Many of the colors appealed to me, but I ordered the grape shibori.   I may or may not wear it with the belt.  I'll decide once I get it and try it on.  

I don't even wear dresses often, but I'm sure I'll wear this one. 

The grape shibori is so pretty. I also liked the look when the dress was shown without the belt. Easy breezy. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

i have bought a several items  from her line,  and thought that the quality and fit were very nice.  i bought 3 colors of the dress. (don't wear pants) and am looking forward to getting them.

glad to see you can always count on the same posters to always be negative.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

i have bought a several items  from her line,  and thought that the quality and fit were very nice.  i bought 3 colors of the dress. (don't wear pants) and am looking forward to getting them.

glad to see you can always count on the same posters to always be negative.

Your last sentence: 😬 And it's like they lie in wait for someone to post a positive opinion so they can be first in line to criticize. I laugh at the predictably of certain people here. 
I hope you will post about the dresses when you receive them. I didn't buy one yesterday but still considering. The shibori purple is pretty. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I caved and bought the black/brown palm print dress, the next day. Can't wait to get it. If it turns out not to be a good look, no big deal. But I figure I won't know until I get it home. 

Harmonize the World