Trusted Contributor

TS Winter Lane 60-piece All Occasion Gift Bags and Tags

How are these type of bags? Do they hold up? They look kind of messing. Are they nice and what are they made out of? They look like a balloon. 

wlbag.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: TS Winter Lane 60-piece All Occasion Gift Bags and Tags

I got them last year and loved using them!  They hold up well, looked nice and were so easy & quick to wrap up a LOT of holiday gifts! 

Between all of the stuff that I have to do to get ready for Christmas, spending hours wrapping is one of the last things that I want to do...these were super quick!...even more so than a paper gift bag where you need to add tissue paper.

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

How are these type of bags? Do they hold up? They look kind of messing. Are they nice and what are they made out of? They look like a balloon. 

wlbag.jpg

I purchased them last year and they saved me a lot of time and money. They are made of a shiny light weight material and look nice.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Agree, they do look puffed up.  I never bought any because they remind me of buying a box of mixed Christmas cards.  Some you like and use, others end up in the trash.

Also, don't like to see bags under my tree.  Wrapped boxes with bows are much prettier.  

Frequent Contributor

I don't have a lot of Christmas gifts to buy/give; but I am thinking the plain ones would be great for weddings; birthdays...etc. during the year.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased them 2 years ago.  The 2 smaller sizes are worthless unless your gifts are the size of a can of tuna fish.

Respected Contributor

I've bought these bags a few times.  I love the convenience and I think they look very nice.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

I like them especially for kid's gifts. I would add that the 'wine bottle' size is too short for a bottle of wine and the smallest size is maybe a piece of jewelry.

They are quick and festive. 

Respected Contributor

I loved the big and medium size bags. But like another poster said about the smaller bags they are useless.

Contributor

I have bought these 2 years in a row. They are a nice quality, handy, cute and reusable.

I thought the value and convenience were great!