Esteemed Contributor

I just purchased 2 of these for birthday gifts.  One was purchased last month & another two weeks ago.  Price was $45.77 with free shipping.  What a joke the tsv tonight is. TSV's used to save you $20 with free shipping.

Occasional Contributor
Do you like it? Do they store a fair amount?
Valued Contributor
I bought mine in December, $29.98 plus free shipping. F13649
Esteemed Contributor

@Snow Kitten wrote:
I bought mine in December, $29.98 plus free shipping. F13649

Oh wow!

That ends my curiosity. The pull out insert looks cheap on the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Re: TRIFORCE TSV save $1

[ Edited ]

I have one of the original hardside vanity cases by Heys Luggage.  It's beautiful.  Got it about 10 years ago.  I never use it.

I realized I don't have any use for a hardside beauty case.  I wouldn't put it inside my larger luggage.  It takes up too much valuable space, and makes it heavier (every ounce counts when I travel). 

The handles mean I could not put my hand/arm through to carry it.  The long strap had it banging up against me and just not comfortable when my arms were down and up against that hard case.   

Those cases are very beautiful, and remind me of a long ago era of how women traveled.  I guess it just doesn't fit my lifestyle; not very practical for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Marcy Mckenna on HSN a while back.  I believe it was a sale price of 39.99 or something.  It's just like the TSV today.  While I most likely would not use it on a plane it will be good for road trips.    We usually use a carry on size suticase that rolls and I like the fact that this has the strap to attach to the suticase handle.  Mine fits quite a bit as I think this one would.  I got a pretty purple color as my suticases are purple and gray.

Honored Contributor

Re: TRIFORCE TSV save $1

[ Edited ]

I bought a set of Triforce hard side luggage last year, then followed up with two of these beauty cases; one in a matching floral print and one in a coordinating rose gold. I really like them a lot but sometimes the shoulder strap randomly unhooks.  I'd love to get the leopard pattern today but can't convince myself that I really need it. 

Honored Contributor

I was looking at this and was tempted to purchase it. I really don't travel, I would use it for my everyday makeup. I have a large collection of makeup, this wouldn't fit much of it so I'll pass. 

Valued Contributor
None of the TSV’s are much of a value any longer.

They’re more like TSQ..Today’s Special Quantity
What they have the most of that they want to get rid of.