Respected Contributor

Venezia, that's what I'm going to do. I keep checking he price on HSN, hopefully by the end of summer, the price will drop.

Honored Contributor

The moderator said a TSV was coming in June.  I don't see where she said it would have triple minutes.

Regular Contributor

Re: TRACFONE TSV

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

The moderator said a TSV was coming in June.  I don't see where she said it would have triple minutes.

They edited that information out of the original post:

"Re: LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV [ Edited ] 

Just a heads up for anyone interested...we will have a TSV for tracfone towards the end of June. Beth QVC"

I had read the original post and quoted it in my responding post. They edited it out ot my post. too:

"Re: LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV [ Edited ] 
@Beth-QVC wrote:

Just a heads up for anyone interested...we will have a TSV for tracfone towards the end of June. Beth QVC

Thanks for the info, but it's too late. HSN's got my money already."

Very deceptive, IMO. It would have been more honorable to post that the triple minutes assertion had been in error in the original mod comment.

Here's the whole thread:

LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV

We teach our children that if they make a mistake, they should own up to it, not pretend that it never happened. Perhaps the Q should hold an ethics refresher course for themselves?

(Edited by me to space out the segments more clearly.)

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18- Yes, the moderator was Beth and she absolutely said that the Q was having a Tracfone TSV at the end of June and it would have triple minutes.

It was on a thread about the HSN Tracfone TS, which didn't have triple minutes included.

I have to agree with others that the original post by Beth should not have been edited to omit the comment, but just to state that it was an unfortunate "error".

Honored Contributor

@Mayfayre- I looked through my own posts on that original thread and I noticed that Beth's OP was edited by Wayne, who seems to be the moderator on duty today.  He was probably told to delete the reference to triple minutes.

I agree with you - it should've just been admitted as a mistake.  Enough of us read that original post by Beth to know what information we were given.  I remember there was even an exclamation mark at the end of it (to emphasize that the Q's TSV included the triple minutes).

Come on, QVC - step up to the plate and admit it was a mistake.

Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I am not sure this is a value at $139 +.  Yes, it is 16 vs 8 GB however without the 3X minutes being discontinued from Tracfone I feel the price should be under $100.  The 3X minutes was a nice add on for all these years and I am sorry to see it go away but I will stick with TF as it works for me and my light phone usage.

It's actually a pretty good deal. The phone sells at Walmart for $149, and that's just for the phone, no included minutes. the 1500 minute card sells for $125. So if you bought the exact same thing at Walmart it would cost $274.

Contributor

I got the Tracphone TSV from November for my husband. It has worked out fine for him except for the fact the case on it is very poorly made. I cannot find a protective case for this phone anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks, it was the LG one.

Valued Contributor

You have to know your exact model number and then you will likely find a case at Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Re: TRACFONE TSV

[ Edited ]

If anyone wants the LG Fiesta on HSN you might not want to wait until the price comes down. Sometimes they sell out and don't get them back in. This was a good deal and I love mine. Or just wait for another Tracfone to come along. Just a heads up just in case.

This does do text to speak to add and send text messages. just go to Google, Hit the micrphone on the left. It will come up Listening on the screen. Say whatever cell name you want to send a message to and then say your message. Google will ask if you want to send or change. Say Send to send message and Change to change it.Then say send and you are done.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14I just listened to the presentation and it clearly points out that the service is for one year.  Then they said something like the triple minutes are good for every time you renew.  Does that mean for every time you renew during that one year?  Or is it the same for every year thereafter?