Valued Contributor

Did anyone notice that I  see they are repeating Tracfone with Mary Beth at 2PM(EST) from earlier this morning.

Thought I would  listen to another hour of a different host explaining the phone,but for some reason  it's being repeated and this is not QVC 2 I'M watching

Trusted Contributor
  • @Mimi NY Not sure why but I see a live presentation by Terri Conn.
Trusted Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Did anyone notice that I  see they are repeating Tracfone with Mary Beth at 2PM(EST) from earlier this morning.

Thought I would  listen to another hour of a different host explaining the phone,but for some reason  it's being repeated and this is not QVC 2 I'M watching

& on my tv the host is also MaryBeth but the upper right portion says "live".  Strange.

Honored Contributor

I just turned on   MBR is  the host.   Maybe the scheduled host couldn't appear?  I'm not watching much at all -  no way for me to know.

Valued Contributor

Re: TRACFONE 2PM

[ Edited ]

@cjm61 wrote:
  • @Mimi NY Not sure why but I see a live presentation by Terri Conn.

I'M LOL No it's Mary Beth  right now with a blue stripe blouse same as I saw  earlier, maybe you have the 2 confused At 12- 1 PM it was Mary Beth I  am on EST.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I just turned on   MBR is  the host.   Maybe the scheduled host couldn't appear?  I'm not watching much at all -  no way for me to know.

You might be right as heard the guy calling in raving about the phone ,heard him earlier but no way is it Terri Conn 

Honored Contributor

They might as well show reruns on the TSVs  as they just say the same thing over and over and over.  Marybeth did an hour of it and finished, 20 minutes later Terri started a other presentation.  They're pushing this phone like their very lives depended on it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They might as well show reruns on the TSVs  as they just say the same thing over and over and over.  Marybeth did an hour of it and finished, 20 minutes later Terri started a other presentation.  They're pushing this phone like their very lives depended on it.

Up in the air,about purchasing but the way you wrote this I'M LOL .

Kept saying to myself I heard this earlier from Mary Beth had to check that I wasn't on QVC 2.

Agree  lately some host seem like they are trying too hard,jobs must be on the line,sell sell sell or goodbye.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't notice if any of the shows were repeats.  But I did watch MBR's presentations in the afternoon, and I thought she did a good job.  She asked questions I would have asked.  I'm not fond of that vendor.  She talks too fast and makes everything sound SO easy.  

Valued Contributor

@walkingal , I agree about the vendor.  I saw presentations of this with Mary D. and then later with Mary Beth.  The Tracfone rep talked at a clip that was barely understandable.  I could tell she was getting on Mary's nerves.